Proper Introduction?

Chapter 24: Proper Introduction

*Witwicky's residence*

"Tsk tsk he just left us like that. No hugs or kisses. Just a "I love you"." I sighed, watching the Witwicky family leave the driveway and drive off with small waves towards our direction.

"I already miss him. What about you Bee?"

::Come back!!!::

I stepped aside as the Camaro moved forward slightly, sad music and a woman crying in the background blared from his radio through the windows. "Aww Bee. You'll be able to see to him again soon."

::Nooo come back! Oh....How I wish, how I wish you were here.::

"Y'know you could go see him every once in a while if you feeling like driving for 2 hours. I'm mean he's literally gonna be the in the next door state. He's in Pennsylvania and we're in New Jersey."

Confused? Thought we were on base in California? Oh we are. It's just that we been moved to a temporary base in New Jersey. We should be back in California in at least a few days.

::Let him be, he wants to be free! Freedom, Freedom! Come on, player!::

"Just because Sam wants a normal life doesn't mean you won't see him again."

::.... Un-break my heart. Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused..::

I hugged the hood of the Camaro when more of the woman's sobs was heard over the radio. ::Come on.:: The passenger door opened, invitingly. ::Let's go home...so I can mourn in my...own sorrows.::

I walked around and hopped into the passenger seat. I could still hear the very quiet sobs of a woman as the seatbelt wrapped around me and buckled itself.

"Bee, it's gonna be okay."

::Oh I'm a lost child, I'm a lost child...without youuuu....Sammy Pooh.::

"Ok now you're just being dramatic." I sighed.

::Am noooot. Hehehe.::

"Are too. Come on, I'm ready to go home. Get to the cargo plane, so we can get back to New Jersey."

::Aye aye Captain!::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:: AWWWW YEAH! Baby I'm back!::

"Bee, I'm sure everyone is gonna know we're back in like 5 minutes."

::You gotta let em know now! They call me Slim Shady (I'm back) I'm back (I'm back).::

I believe that is the human rapper...um...M&M or
Eminem. Something like that.

We had just landed and Bee was now rolling out the Cargo Plane. Once he was away from the plane landing area, he came to a halt, allowing me to get out, before transforming. I looked around and noticed that there was no bot was around except Bee. It was like they all disappeared. I didn't have a clue on where they were at, but I did have three guesses.