First Day

Chapter 15: First day

I woke up with an annoyed groan as someone shook me awake.

"Ugh.....go away." I mumbled tiredly, pulling a pillow over my head. I was shook again, but refused to get up. I heard a puff of air, before hearing a pair soft footsteps walk away.

Thank Primus they left! Now I can finally sleep in peace.

I sighed softly as I relaxed back into the softness of my bed, missing the sound of rushing water.

I heard a weird sound in my bathroom, before the footsteps returned again. I turned the opposite direction, ignoring whoever tried to interrupt my beauty rest.

I pulled another pillow over my head with a huff as I was shook again. I hid a smile, feeling the person's anger. I thought it was fun to annoy someone like this, but regretted it when I felt freezing cold water poured onto my face. I gasped as the water rushed down my face in my shirt. I shot up with a growl, turning and glaring at the person, only to have a glare shot back from Bee.

"Bro you didn't have to pour water on me!" I shouted in irration, before throwing a pillow at him which was ineffective.

He pulled the covers off me and gestured for me to get up.

"Whyyy?" I whined.

He placed his hands on his hips and arched a brow at me until realization hit me.

"Oh right.....school." I mumbled,smacking my forehead.

I'm so stupid.

I turned to my bedside table and stared at the clock that read 6:48

"Why is school so early?!"

He just shrugged his shoulders.

Well I had just about an hour to get ready, so I quickly climbed off my bed and slipped into my private bathroom. I was in the process of closing the door, before I realized that I didn't have anything to wear.

"Hey Bee what am I going to wear?" I asked, poking my head out the door. I saw a look of confusion, before a small smile appeared on his face. He waved me off, basically telling me to get ready, before sprinting into my closet, looking for an outfit.

I shrugged my shoulders, before closing the door. I took a quick shower and dried myself off, before slipping on a fuzzy turquoise robe. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, before walking back into my room to see Bee, laying out an outfit on my bed.

I quickly walked over and smiled.

"Ooo I like it. Someone has a bit of fashion taste." I teased, nudging his arm playfully.

He beamed with pride, before going back to my closet to look for shoes, giving me privacy to change.

I quickly changed into the black shirt and black leggings, before slipping on the denim jacket. After a few seconds Bee returned with black and white converse and placed them in front of me. I slipped them on and smiled at Bee. I gave him a big bear hug which he returned.

"Thanks Bee."

He kissed my forehead, releasing me. He then patted my head, making me realize something.

"Wait what am I gonna do with my hair? I started, stepping into a full length mirror. I gotta brush it then.....what am I gonna do with it? I can't just put it into a simple ponytail that's too simple for my first day."

Bee looked at me funny, as I ranted on. I was so busy trying to figure out what to do with my hair, I didn't even notice him when he went into my bathroom.