The Vision

Chapter 17: The Vision

Definitely not a long chapter

"Mommy! I'm back!"

I hopped out of Ironhide with Annabelle as she ran excitedly to her mother who sat on the porch swing.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"Hey Anna." Sarah greeted happily. "How was school today?" She asked, setting the little girl beside her.

I smiled when she wasted no time telling her about her day. I went over and quietly sat down on the other of Sarah. She quickly greeted me, before turning her attention back to Annabelle.

I gave her a small smile and fell back onto the porch swing with a long sigh.

All of a sudden I just felt gloomy. I felt this way since I got out of school today. No it's not...I don't know what it is. It's a feeling that won't go away and...it's a bad feeling. A bad feeling that was trying to tell me something.

"Liza?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Sarah staring at me with a look of worry on her face.

"Liza are you alright?"

"H-Huh?"

"You zoned out for a second. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I-I'm fine." She narrowed her eyes at me, not believing my answer, but she decided to not push it.

"Ok if you say so. Are you hungry?" She asked, changing the subject.

"No, I'm good." I answered.

"Well, if ya need anything hon, I'll be inside making Anna a snack."
"Ok". "Come on Ann." she said, dragging her daughter inside.

As soon as the screen door closed, I laid back and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath of fresh air, before releasing it. I tried to relax, but something kept bothering me. I didn't know what it was, but this feeling wouldn't go away. I never felt this way before, so something had to be wrong.

I opened my eyes and saw a bird fly by and land on a branch on a nearby tree. I tried focusing on it as it gave off happy chirps, but couldn't.

I wasn't even aware of the growing headache until something clicked.....

****************************************

The Forest?

Sam! Sam where are you?!

Dad? I saw my father desperately looking around for Sam unaware of the larger Cybertronian behind him.

I called out to him to warn him, but he didn't seem to hear me. That's when I realized that I couldn't even hear my own voice.

I watched with great misery as the larger Cybertronian stabbed him in his back with a long sword that went right through his chest, extinguishing his spark.

You're so weak.

Agh! Nooo!

It was too late.

My heart dropped as I watched his chest explode, his optics going dark. The other Cybertronian removed his sword from his chest as he watched my dad's now lifeless body fall to the ground.

He watched with a smirk as his optics flashed a bright red.

Dad! No!

Autobots attack!