Fun in the Night Sky

Chapter 84: Fun in the Night Sky
_____________________________________________

"Brat!"

"Ugly rodent."

"Mistake!"

"We should've got rid of you when we had the chance!"

"Don't hurt her! Please!"
_____________________________________________

I can't believe I'm doing this. I literally cannot believe I am doing this! I'm going to be in so much trouble!

I took a deep breath and quietly continued my journey through the dark hallways knowing even the smallest of noises would alert one of the bot's acute hearing. My heart rate increased when I passed by my dad's room and I considered returning back to my own room, but I quickly threw the thought aside continued on with quieter and smaller steps, hoping he wouldn't catch me sneaking by.

As I began to pass Sideswipe and Sunstreaker's room my hears picked up the pop music blasting on the other side. I used the noise as my advantage and quickened my pace, careful to avoid night guards or lit areas.

The Medbay came into view and I returned back to my normal pace taking note of the light peeking through underneath the door which meant that Ratchet was still up. My breath held in my throat as I took slow and quiet steps down the hallway, being extremely careful to not alert the mech on the other side of my presence.

'Please, don't come out. Please. Please. Please just stay inside. Please' I silently prayed as I tip toed through the hallways and headed outside.

I used my sharp hearing and the moonlight from above to guide me through the base.

Carefully, I snuck past the hangers and slid around the planes, using the equipment to hide from soldiers passing by before taking off again and heading towards the main gate.

Here we go.

_____________________________________________

Bumblebee

You've got to be kidding! This is absolutely ridiculous! Of all the stupid asinine slag!

Bee's optics widened as he watched Liza take off into the night sky before he could even make a move to stop her.

This gotta be a joke! She's just playing around...right?

He continued to watch her fly off in the distance and silently waited for her to turn around and just laugh in his face, telling him that she got him good.

"Haha. I got you! Did you really think I would sneak off the base?"

She didn't.

Once Bee realized that she wasn't coming back, he quickly transformed and headed after her. He got a few weird and suspicious looks from the humans guarding the gates, but he didn't have time to answer questions or explain why he was leaving the base an hour after midnight. He could do that later. Now he had to get Liza and drag her little rebellious behind back here. He played clips of begging children and crying human babies until they let him through.

Luckily, the road was empty so Bee was able to go at fast speeds to chase down his little sister without having to worry about the human authorities on his aft.

Though her pace seemed unhurried and calm Bee still had a bit of trouble with catching up to her. When he was finally able to catch up with her she suddenly shot up in the sky like a rocket and started doing insane tricks that nearly gave Bumblebee a spark attack.

He watched in utter horror as she twirled and flipped her body in air as if she was a feather being carried by the wind. His audio receptors could pick up her delighted laughter from above as she climbed a higher altitude and did a mixture of what the humans would call "loopy-the-loops' and other risky but impressive stunts.

What in the name of Primus was she doing?!

Dad was going to kill them both if he found that the two had snuck off base...well technically Liza was the one that snuck off and he just so happened to go after and bring her back. He could've handled the situation a different way by telling Optimus first then head out to get Liza, but maybe it's a bit late for that now. Maybe he could just grab Liza and head back before anyone would notice they were even gone despite the heavily guarded gates and the 24 hour surveillance.

Yep. Nobody would know a thing.

If it wasn't a dire situation Bee would've been impressed. Normally, the sneaky and stealthy stuff was his forte, but his ten-year-old sister, barely a spark of existence in Cybertronian terms, had enough courage to sneak off in the middle of the night as if there wasn't a danger in the world.

What if her wings failed to keep her in the air? Bee felt a twinge of fear fill his spark at the thought of his sister plummeting to the ground.

He feared that if she went too high in the air she would collide with one of the humans airline planes. The impact would not only kill her but it would also kill all the humans passengers onboard.

What if the Cons came back and just snatched her right out of the air?

Liza was big target...maybe even a bigger target than Optimus Prime himself. Bee knew that Megatron was probably planning something against the Autobots and was willing to make them pay after their defeat in Egypt and their rescuing of Liza. There no doubt in Bee's mind that they were planning to take her back.

Bumblebee felt this sudden feeling of uselessness at his inability of flight. If they were to just fly off with her right now...he wouldn't be able to do a thing but watch as they disappeared with her thrashing in their grip and screaming for help.

It was at times like these that Bee wished his wings actually served a purpose like Liza's instead of being just a part of his appearance.

No...he had to get her down. Now!

He rolled his windows down and blared his radio. ::Hey....What are you doing!::

She continued to laugh and whoop in excitement as she soared through the air above, completely oblivious to mech below her.

::Liza.....get....DOWN!:: He turned his volume up and started honking loudly.

::...LIZA!::

______________________________________________