Murderous Rampage

Chapter 58: Murderous Rampage
____________________________________________

"For Primus Sake, Ironhide, GO AWAY!"

This annoying jerk has been bothering me ever since he found out that I had my first period.

He won't go away! He won't perish, disappear, suffocate, or even burn when I tried to do so. In my mind of course.

Yeah. That.

Its kinda embarrassing, but the word got around on base and most 'bots have been avoiding me. Don't know why.

I definitely don't think it was because I tried to rip off Sunstreaker's arm earlier today.

I mean it's not like I'm evil or anything. They see me and they'd just turn the other way and run or a few would start a very short conversation with me and just leave.

My dad would come around and ask if I needed anything before he quickly went along his way as if he didn't want to upset me or anything.

Jazz remained his cheerful self around me unless I was in one of my 'moods'. Then he wouldn't even bother coming within 7 feet. I might've picked up one of Ratchet's habits of throwing things. Mostly everyone was like that. Yeah, they thought it would be funny to nickname me "Mini-Elita".

It stuck.

Weird.

All except for Prowl. He didn't really bother me unless he was actually concerned about my well-being and wasn't even fazed one bit by my unusual behavior and scary looks. He seemed to understand. Just like Ratchet.

Unlike IronHide, the jerk of the century! IronHide has no fear or shame in what he says or does. He decided it'd be best to come in my room and tease me, ignoring the constant warnings from Ratchet to leave me alone.

Plus it didn't help that I'm grounded and mood swings were really getting to me.

One moment I'm emotional over nothing and the next moment, I wanna see IronHide's Energon on my hands.

But I'm pretty sure I stand no chance against IronHide as powerful and skilled as he is.

Why does he take advantage of that so much?

Here I am still under training.

"Why ya upset, youngling?" The Weapon Specialist grinned cockily, poking my sides.

I swatted his hands away and growled.

I had settled down for a quick nap, but this jerk ruined my plans. Definitely not in the mood for his games.

"Go away!"

"You've been in here all day!"

"Well I'm sorry, but that's what being grounded does to you. I'm not allowed to leave the base unless necessary." I sighed and curled into a ball.

"We can go to the training room." He suggested, rubbing his warm hands along my cold bare arms.

"Not now, Hide." I murmured, feeling the cramps return.

His gaze softened and his entire childish act left. A silly puppy to an old soft dog. "You ok, Liz?"

"....no."

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "I'm sorry for botherin' ya. Just wanted to have some fun."

So you see me as entertainment?

"Is there something I can do for you?"

"No," Was my answer until my eyes landed on the few pieces of chocolate sweets left on my nightstand. Aww man, I ran out that fast!