Battle For Life And Power

Chapter 34: Battle Between Life And Power
_____________________________________________

"Where is this...N.E.S.T exactly?" Leo questioned.

"They're here. Ok. Just sit back and shut up."

After getting the Matrix or ''pixie dust'', we headed towards the troops that landed a few miles away, but we lost sight of them, so we were kinda just....driving forward, hoping we could find them. You're probably thinking how could we miss 20 foot tall 'bots standing around, but I tell ya they could be pretty hard to find when they choose to be.

One time me and Annabelle played Hide-and-Seek with Ironhide. We were the seekers, he was the hider. It took us over an hour to find him. Well we didn't actually find him, he came out and revealed himself.

But luckily, they popped a flare in air, making it easy for us. "That's them, right there. See the flare?"

"Right over there! You see it?" Simmons pointed.

Bee made a turn and headed towards the direction of the flare. Unexpectedly a missile fell from sky, nearly hitting us.

"Whoa!"

Another followed, forcing the three 'bots off the road.

"Sam!"

A third one hit close by in front of us. Bee turned by some machinery, dodging the fourth one that nearly hit. For some reason, I was calm during this situation, I don't know why. It's weird. I looked over to Leo to see him look as if he was about to cry. Sweat trickled down his face as his bottom lip quivered.

Another missile hit close by and Leo lost it. "Oh God. Please God! Please!"

"Leo, stop freaking out. Stop freaking out." Mikaela begged, irritation clear in her voice.

"Please God please-" He continued.

"Shut this guy up, huh?"

"Please, just let me live, just let me live!"

"Shut up and let him drive!" Kaela shouted angrily.

"Just stop screaming-"

"All right, that's it!" Simmons said, pulling a taser out. He reached back and tased Leo in his neck, causing him to howl out in pain and loose consciousness for a short period. "Can't- take that guy anymore." Simmons sighed, falling back into his seat. Another missile fell from the skies, before an aircraft came into view and transformed. Instantly, I knew it was a Deception, mostly because of its red optics. Its body was weirdly shaped though. Like an uneven star. The 'bots never really mentioned anything about any Con names. Megatron was the only one that was mainly heard by my ears. I think I once heard something about Starscream.

I questioned a lot about the Cons, just out of curiosity in the past, but I only got little information, before the subject was changed or I was told to not worry about it.

The Con landed on the ground ungracefully and shot at us again, throwing clouds of sand and dust in the air.

"Whoa!"

"Hide in the dust! Use the dust!"

We used the dust around us as an advantage to get away from the Decepticon. Luckily it worked, but only for a short of amount of time. "We gotta split up," Sam started. Everyone quickly got out of Bee. Simmons held me in his arms. "Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, all right? I'm gonna get Optimus." He instructed. "I'll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there. You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works, kid." Simmons added.