I'm in Trouble!

Chapter 56: I'm in Trouble!
_____________________________________________

There I sat slumped in a chair in the Principal's office as the phone rang for a second time, breaking the thick silence in the room.

Of course, I wasn't paying too much attention to it since I was too busy having a stare down with Ma'Kenzie, but instead she had an ice pack against her black eye and I did not.

There wasn't a scratch on me. Perfectly fine.

Ha.

A hefty blonde man in a blue business suit who happened to be Ma'Kenzie's father was seated beside her, occasionally sending me some nasty glares as he tapped his large foot against the brown carpeted floor.

So...I'm sure you can guess what happened. It's obvious right? Really easy to guess.

You got it?

Great, let's check your answer.

I got into my first fight. And I mean not just at school, I mean my first fight since I've been on Earth.

Physical fight.

Bee doesn't count.

Ima be honest. I felt things I never felt before.

Adrenaline and pure anger.

I lost all control. It was like my brain cut off and my anger took over my body.

Dude I didn't even know I had the strength to even cause that much damage! Another unexpected surprise. They just keep coming!

Anyways, the principal called my dad to the school and I know I'm in big trouble, but he has to at least cut me some slack. It's my first time getting in serious trouble like this...in the public.

Be glad I'm not IronHide's child or there'd be a fight everyday.

And I'd somehow get away with it.

But I knew what was about to come after this.

A stern speech and a "you're grounded". Even though I rarely hear those words, it sucks to be stuck in your room all day unable to do anything entertaining or fun.

A knock sounded on the thick wooden door And-oh joy! Look who's here!

It's the great Optimus Prime! In his holoform! But of course the humans in here don't know that. Duh, obviously.

The principal quickly stood from his desk and reached his hand out. "Ah, you must be Mr. Pax."

"Hello, Mr. Maze." He took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Please, take a seat."

My dad walked over and took a seat next to me while sending me a secret glare that had my heart racing 200MPH!

I tugged my hair over my face and slumped into the seat, trying to avoid this conversation as much as possible. I'm in trouble!

"Girls." The principal called softly. "Why don't you two go stand out in the hall while me and your fathers talk about your physical encounter?"

I stood and quickly hurried out the door right after Ma'Kenzie.

"And no more fighting! Stay away from each other!" He commanded in an authoritative voice.

The door was shut behind us and I stood at one side of the office door while Ma'Kenzie stood at the other.

At first, it was a long silence between us which I was enjoying until she turned towards me and growled. "This is all your fault." She hissed.