Destiny

Chapter 35: Destiny
_____________________________________________

"IRONHIDE!"

"Why would you-oh my Primus!"

At hearing his name being called, he turned to the source, spotting Sam and Mikaela. I quickly ducked my head, before I could be seen.

"I'm trying not to be caught, Sam!"

While we were running the extra mile, I was trying to keep my head down from the all 'bots, while we were trying to make it to my dad. Kinda hard when you're getting shot at.

I didn't want to see the reaction of the 'bots, if they saw me at the moment. I'll deal with it later.

"Hey- Sam!"

More bullets were shot and a big explosion was heard. "What's happening?" I whispered yelled to Sam. "Get out, Sam! Get to the pillars!" Hide's voice boomed.

"Let's go." Sam yanked me up off the ground and led us out from under the building. I ran by Kaela's side to keep from being seen from Ironhide who was pretty busy with a Con at the moment.

After running another half a mile, the pillars came into view as we got closer to the heat of battle. "AH!" Sam shrieked when a beaten Con nearly fell on top of him. Sam waved his jacket in the air, shouting as bullets and missiles zipped over our heads. "HEYYY!" Sam cried. We maneuvered between the pillars, passing by a dead Decepticon.

"GET BACK HERE, BOY!"

I turned at hearing the sounds of thundering footsteps behind us and shrieked at the sight of the Con Who I am sure is Megatron heading right toward us. "Sam!"

"What?!" He turned and screamed, "Oh crap!" He increased his speed, dodging the missile that hit nearby. "Come on, we're almost there!"

It took everything in me to not just turn around and lash out on Megatron for even touching my father, much less murdering him. But I had to keep running. I wanted to get my father back. No Con or leg injury was going to stop me.

After rounding another building, Sideswipe came into the view who immediately alerted the others of our presence. "HEYYY OVER HERE!!" Sam bawled, waving his jacket over his head.

BOOM

We kept running forward, completely aware of being shot at by Cons behind us. "Over here!" Sam swerved around some rocks and pulled us down with him from the small explosion behind us. "Stay down on the ground!" Sam commanded. With shaky legs, he managed to pull himself up off the ground and wave his hands while yelling to get noticed by N.E.S.T.

Cons cried out in anguish as they were gunned down and buried under fallen buildings. "Hey, Sam!" A voice called.

We looked at each other confused, we weren't entirely sure who the voice belonged to due to the dust that surrounded us, but it sounded a lot like Will. Very much like him. "Hey!"

His voice was closer and pulled my attention over  towards him, covering behind the remains of a destroyed house. "Come on!" He waved his hand, getting our attention. We all ran towards him and slid to cover from fire. "Come on! Get in here!"

"Uh-"

"Oh, look who showed up. You better have a good reason for us to be here," Will turned then turned again, staring at me long and hard. "Please tell me, I'm not the only one seeing Liza right here. I'm going crazy, right? I'm not seeing a child in battle right now, am I? Kaela please tell me I'm seeing things."

If he thought he was seeing things I thought it would be best to remain completely still and maybe and just maybe he'll believe he's going crazy.

"Nope. Someone decided to sneak off and now she's here." Mikaela answered.