Regrets

Chapter 86: Regrets
______________________________________________

"Are you out of your mind?! Not only do you two leave the base with neither my knowledge or permission but you sneak off in the middle of the night to have 'fun'?!"

Bee and I stood nervously in front of the furious Prime with our held down in shame and our arms pinned to our sides. I tried not to make it noticeable but my body was beginning to shake from fear and my lip trembled as I struggled to contain the tears that threatened to fall.

I glanced up and cringed.

I had never seen my father look so angry. I've seen him annoyed, disappointed and even saw sorrow cross his features a few times but never anger. And I wish I hadn't.

The way his optics narrowed and stared you down like you were his worst enemy, his nose scrunched slightly as a deep frown pulled down on his lips....it was truly terrifying and it made me want to run away and hide.

And the worst part was that he was angry at me.

"What if something had happened to the either of you? Did you bother taking your own well-being into consideration? What if you both were captured by Decepticons? If I hadn't known of this incident now then I certainly wouldn't have known what had happened if I found you two missing in the morning."

::Well I-::

His harsh gaze snapped over to Bee. "Not a word." He growled out causing the smaller mech to squirm and shut off his radio.

"For now I want you two to return to your quarters until morning. If you either of you decide to disobey me and attempt to leave your quarters again I will make sure you regret it. Am I clear?"

::...Yeah.::

"Y-Yes sir." I mumbled softly.

He nodded and pointed in the direction of our rooms.

"Go."

_____________________________________________

"Liza."

I opened my eyes and there I was standing in the middle of a dark void.

I'm back.

"Hello?" I received no response but my ears quickly picked on the approaching footsteps behind me.

"Grandpa." I greeted the large mech with a smile but instead of returning it with a smile of his own a stern look took place on his features. He remained silent as he stepped forward and stared me directly in the eye.

"G-Grandpa?" I felt intimidated by his expression and I couldn't do anything but squirm under his gaze.

"Is s-something wrong?"

He remained silent for a few seconds before he finally spoke in a low tone.

"I am disappointed in you, Liza."

Oh. My mouth opened to question him until I realized he was talking about the events that happened tonight and probably watched everything go down through my eyes.

My head lowered in shame and I fiddled with my thumbs to avoid his optics. "S-Sorry."

He frowned. "Your actions were completely reckless and foolish. You could've been injured or even captured by Decepticons. You were aware of the dangerous possibilities yet you disobeyed not only your father but myself as well. We warned you multiple times to be wary of the Decepticons yet you chose to go out on your own despite our warnings."