The Backstabbing Truth

Chapter 111: The Backstabbing Truth
_______________________________________________

"Autobots, you are under arrest for causing mass destruction and participating in an act of terrorism. Lower your weapons and turn yourselves in peacefully."

Slowly, I raised my servos in the air, my optics glued on my Jazz's back as he raised his arms as well under the mercy of the many tanks aiming in his direction.

"Jazz?"
___________________________________________________

My side cramped painfully and my lungs wheezed but I stubbornly continued forward, my burning legs carrying my aching body through the base.

"Prowl!"

I barreled into the confused mech, my hands gripping onto his waist to haul myself back onto my feet. "Liza, is something wrong?"

"We have to go!" I demanded urgently, allowing him to rest his hands on my shoulder.

"Go? Go where-"

"We have to go now!" I yelled, my face heating up in frustration as I pushed against the stubborn mech. "The humans-they're coming for us!"

"The humans? What about them?" Prowl questioned, growing wary.

"I had a vision and they're going to mmph-...." A hand clasped over her mouth before I felt myself being lifted off the ground and carried swiftly through the halls. "mm-mmp. le..me..go."

"Optimus, would you please meet me in my office? Something of importance has come up."

::: On my way.:::

"Come now, youngling." I stopped struggling and allowed the stoic mech to carry me throughout the hallway, ignoring the odd looks from passing humans. After entering his office, he swiftly shut the door before setting me down on my feet.

"Now," He turned to face me as he folded his arm across his chest. "What about the humans were you-"

"They're going to kill us!"

"Liza-"

"Where's Boomer? Where's my dog!" I tried to push past but he simply wrapped an arm around my waist and dumped me into a nearby chair.

"Sit."

"But-"

"You cannot go around the base, alerting the humans of an attack."

"But they-" A knock on the door cut me off.

"Come in sir." The door slid open and my father stepped inside the office.

"You wanted to see me Prowl."

"Yes, Liza has something to discuss with us," Prowl said, shutting the door.

My father's deep blue optics shifted over to me in concern. "Is something wrong? Are you alright?"

"She's fine, just a little startled. Liza claims the humans have planned an attack on us."

"Planned attack?" The large mech reared back slightly. "From the humans?

I nodded frantically, grabbing onto his wrist to get his attention. "Yes, Yes! It was in my vision! I saw everything! T-They had guns and they just pointed them at us! And-and-"

"Sweetspark, sweetspark, please." He placed on hand on my shoulder and made a breathing motion. "I want you to take a breath first and calm down."

I nodded and took a shaky breath, exhaling it threw my nose.