Convincing

Chapter 44: Convincing
____________________________________________

"Please, please, please, please, please, pleeeasse!" I begged at the Weapon Specialist knees.

For the past ten minutes, I have been begging Ironhide to dress up for Halloween, not taking no for an answer. I begged and begged and begged, something that I really hated, but I wanted everyone to participate.

After Ratchet agreed to my plan, I started my way to convincing 'bots to dress up for Halloween, starting off with my dad.

Multiple questions were asked, but after a moment's hesitation, he agreed to do so, although it didn't look like he was too enthusiastic about the situation.

Next was Jazz. With him, it didn't take no work at all. He was down for it. Matter of fact, he already picked out his costume. In his holoform, of course.

Prowl was automatically on the list with Ratchet. I didn't even bother asking him. It would take days to even get him into a hat.

But I still love you Prowly.

Next was Ironhide, who I am currently trying to convince now. It's a tough job. You would have to have a lot of patience dealing with him.

I asked him. He said no. I asked him again.
The answer was still no. The seventh time, I had asked him, he ignored me and didn't respond. So I decided to play with his little game.

I jumped in front of him and blocked his path, repeating my question. Ironhide picked up my maximized form with ease and simply moved me out of his way, before continuing on his way throughout the base.

I huffed and tried to think of something else that would work.

I got nothing.

"Awl come on Hide." I pleaded, latching onto his bulky arm. "Just this once. It's only for one day. You only have to put on one thing. Just one." 

"...."

I received nothing more than a glance.

"Don't act like that Hide. Please." I hopped in front of him and used my power. Puppy dog eyes.

Ironhide took up the challenge and decided to stare back with his normal scowl. It was only in a matter of seconds when he began to crack.

"Slag! Alright, fine!"

I jumped up in joy and kissed the warm metal of his cheek. "Yes! Thanks, Hidey!" I cheered, before running off to the next 'bots.

____________________________________________

"No way!" Came the curt reply from Sunstreaker. "I'm not gonna mess up my beautiful paint for a stupid human holiday!"

"Please."

"Come on, Streaks. Why not?" Sideswipe hopped off the Cybertronian bunk bed that laid in the corner of their quarters and walked over to his golden twin. "You might like it."

"No." Sunstreaker crossed his arms and stuck his nose in the air. "What's the point of this stupid holiday anyway?"

"From what Sam told me, it involves dressing up, spooky things and trick-or-treating...whatever that is."