Anger

Chapter 19: Anger

"Liza! Get the frag up!"

I groaned in annoyance when a pillow was snatched from under my head and I was hit with it. I pulled the covers over my head as I hit repeatedly with the pillow.

"Get up!"

"Okayyy...I'm up." I said groggily.

Whoever was there didn't listen, but instead kept hitting me with the pillow.

"Stoooooppp." I mumbled.

"I said get up!"

I was too tired to even realize that it was Ironhide's voice.

I rolled over the bed to get out of hitting range, nearly falling off while doing so, before yanking the covers off my head and glaring in the direction of....Ironhide....and Bee's holoform?

Bee stood at Hide's side as Ironhide stared me down, pillow in hand.

"Why did you beat me with a pillow?!" I exclaimed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. Maybe if me and Bee didn't spend 5 earth minutes trying to wake you up, I wouldn't have to beat you with a pillow!"

"I'm not that heavy of a sleeper!"

The two bots looked at each other, before looking at me with a 'Are you sure?' look.

"Liza....You sleep like log."

Ok. Maybe sometimes I do.

"Whatever." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "Why'd ya wake me up anyway? It's Saturday!"

"Ratch didn't want ya oversleepin'. "

"Oversleep? Time is it?"

"1:00 PM." Ironhide answered.

"1 PM? That's not even that late, can I sleep for 20 more minutes?"

Ironhide arched an eyebrow, blinking his bright blue eyes at me in confusion, before making his towards the door.

"Frag it. Bee you deal with her." He left the room, closing the door behind him.

I stared at the door for a while, before shrugging my shoulders and looking at Bee. He jerked his head towards my bathroom, gesturing for me to get ready for the day. With a soft sigh I hopped off my bed and went to inside my bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around me. I grabbed my brush and stood in front of my large mirror as I brushed the knots out of my hair. Once it was brushed back to its curly state, I was thinking about putting it in a ponytail, but since I wasn't expecting to do anything today, I decided to save myself the trouble and leave it as it was.

After brushing my teeth, I opened the bathroom door slightly to see that Bee wasn't in the room anymore. I walked out my bathroom and went to my drawer to pick out a pair of black jean shorts and a dark blue shirt. I quickly put my clothes on and slipped on a pair of black converse.

I left my room and entered the hallway.

Once I got outside I saw cargo planes being unloaded and a helicopter landing on outside the base.

Must be someone dealing with the government coming through.

Once the helicopter landed a man in a business suit with round glasses stepped out. He walked up towards a guard, security close behind and forced a piece of paper in his face to read it. The guard only nodded as he allowed the man to pass through. I saw my dad come from one of the cargo planes and enter the main hangar. He drove under the stairway and stopped there like he was waiting for something or someone.