A Bit of Trouble

Chapter 85: A Bit of Trouble
______________________________________________

Optimus

Soft whimpers and a constant nudging against his face startled the Prime out of recharge. He tried to push away the disturbance but it only pushed against him even more.

For Primus' Sake!

"Err...what is it?" He mumbled tiredly.

A bark was his response.

Of course.

A few seconds passed before he felt a weigh pounce on his chest and a ferocious tongue attack his faceplates. "Yes Boomer?" Optimus questioned, not bothering to hide his annoyance from being woken up so early. Once the Cyberdog started getting more rougher in his actions the Prime finally decided to comply to the dog's demands and online his optics.

He sat up and stared at the Cyberdog standing over his legs. "Yes? Is there something you need?"

Boomer hopped off the berth and barked at the Prime until he swung his legs over the berth and stood up.

Optimus checked his chronometer and sighed as he followed the Cyberdog towards the door and pushed the button to open. The dog slid through and dashed down the hallway, determined to get to whatever he wanted.

The Prime didn't bother running with him and simply relied on his long strides to keep pace with the dog. He didn't want to wake the humans and make them think there was an earthquake. Again.

"Boomer please," He softly called after the barking dog. "Would you kindly be more quieter? You don't want to disturb the others from their rest." Optimus didn't want any more victims such as himself to be pulled out of recharge by a needy Cyberdog.

Surprisingly, Boomer complied but he didn't mind showing his impatience by turning around and pushing the Prime forward.

"Boomer," Optimus groaned as he stumbled forward and moved at a slightly faster pace. "What is it that you could possibly want this early in the morning?"

It better be good or Optimus was gonna hide his chew toys for the rest of the week.

With a bit more pushes they finally came to a stop...at Liza's door?

He watched in confusion as Boomer pawed at the wall above the door and whined.

"You want...Liza?" He drawled with a tone of disbelief.

So that's what he wants.

Until arrangements are made when Liza gets a Cybertronian sized room that is able to accompany her and Boomer, he has to recharge in his room. Optimus was sure Boomer was aware of this and maybe he was just desperate for her attention.

Which could wait.

"Boomer I don't think it would be wise to bother Liza at this time. I'm certain she's resting and doesn't want to be disturbed." Optimus tried to reason with the dog and lead him back towards his quarters but he remained stubborn and barked at him.

"Boomer," Optimus crossed his arms and glared at him. "You will see Liza in a few Earth hours. Just not now."

He barked again and started scratching at the wall. "No." The Prime grabbed his paws and set them back onto the ground. "Come. We should return to my quarters and recharge as well." He turned on his heel and started to head back until the Cyberdog sprinted in front of him, stopping him in his path.

"Cease this behavior." Optimus ordered firmly.

Another bark.

"What is with you?"