Enemies Become Friends

Chapter 30: Enemies Become Friends
________________________________________

"Hey, hey wake up kid."

The feeling of someone gently slapping my face, awoke me from my sleep. I sat up, shielding my eyes from the bright sun that hung in the sky above us.

"Hey." I looked over to see Leo standing over me. "Uh...Lizzy, isn't it?"

"Liza." I corrected, standing to my feet. "Oh..uh, sorry."

"It's cool, but you can call me Lizzy if ya want."

I noticed the 'bots were in their alt forms, ready to go. "Where are we going?"

"We gotta find RoboWarrior to help Sam."

".....Wha?"

"I said, we gotta find RoboWar-"

"No, I heard what you said, I'm just....what does Sam need help with?" I questioned with a confused look. Sam walked around Bee, pointing to some signs that were carved in the ground. "We think he can help me figure out these signs."

I looked at the signs and immediately recognized them. "These signs...I-I...S-Sam how do you know these signs?" I stuttered. " I don't know....they keep just...popping up out of nowhere. They're just...stuck there."

"Sam." I looked up at the human boy in awe. "I-I've been seeing these signs too."

"You have?!" Sam screeched. "Yes! Ever since I left your house, I've been seeing these signs and having these mental breakdowns."

"Me too! I don't know what's going on!"

"How is that possible? How are you two seeing the same thing?" Mikaela asked.

"We don't know!" Sam and I yelled in unison. My lips tightened together in concentration as I studied the signs carefully.

The signs. They reminded me of Cybertroanian language that Ironhide had engraved around his faceplates, mostly around his audio receptors, but this didn't seem like any normal Cybertroanian.

Totally not saying that, because I can't read Cybertronian.

Definitely not.

"These signs remind me of Cybertronian, can't any of you read this?"

"I already asked those two. They don't know." Sam said. "Yeah we can't read that. That's old school Cybertronian."

"What about Bee?"

::...Nope, sorry. That's...wayyyy...before my time dude.::

"Then what are we going to do?"

"You're gonna get in the car, so we can go, that's what you're gonna do." Sam said, leading me to Bee. I squeaked as I was definitely not forced into the Camaro by Sam. ::Hey! No pushing, kids!::

"Sorry Bee. Hey we're leaving!"

In a matter of seconds Sam was in the driver seat, Mikaela in the front, and Leo was in the backseat with me. Bee allowed Sam to take control and began to drive out the junkyard, the twins following behind.

"...Umm...can someone tell me what's going on?"

"Well-"

"Cons are trying to hunt me down, we're possibly being tracked who knows, and I'm going crazy."

"Why are the Cons trying to hunt you down?"

"They want something in my brain." Sam replied.

"Which is the signs and symbols he's seeing." Mikaela added.