Kidnapped

Chapter 74: Kidnapped
____________________________________________

Optimus

WHAT?!

The Prime almost fell forward once the words came through the link.

:::The Decepticons have taken Liza?!::: Optimus demanded in a tone full of disbelief and rising rage.

Those blasted Cons have his daughter?!

:::We were ambushed! Dey came and attacked us while they had tha' others go after her! Took off as soon as they got her! Ah'm sorry Prime, we tried to fight them off buh-:::

:::Calm down, Jazz. It's not your fault.::: Optimus quickly assured the bot in a calm tone to hide his true fury. :::Are you injured?:::

An unknown sound came through. :::Ah'm fine, buh Hide is tha one who needs tha help. He had three Cons on em!::: Jazz exclaimed.

Great. Multiple curses fled across Optimus mind like a swift river as two fingers came to pinch the bridge of his noise, releasing a sigh of frustration while at it. :::Is he alright? Will he be able to make it back to base? Do we need to send for pickup?:::

He needed to get them out of the open as soon as possible. He didn't have time for his 'bots to be crowded around by curious humans like a child staring at one of the expensive toys on the shelves. Next thing you know there will be pictures on the internet and boy won't he have a fun time explaining that to the human government!

There was a moment of silence before Jazz responded. :::Hide says he can make it. We only a few miles out.:::

Optimus dropped down and folded himself into his alt form, quickly alerting the rest of his Autobots of the current situation before he pressed forward, carefully maneuvering around the humans at a slow speed.

:::Man Ah'm surprised no humans were around after all that.:::

That was somewhat of a relief to him. At least there was no need to worry about more pictures and videos spreading across the globe.

Once he was clear of the gates, Optimus took off at full speed down the empty road.

:::Jazz send me your coordinates. We will escort you back to base.::: Optimus instructed, noting the police cruiser trailing behind him.

:::You got it.:::

Optimus continued forward to the given location with his SIC, sending out silent prayers for his daughter.

Primus. Please watch over my daughter and allow no harm to come to her. Protect her, please.

His spark searched for her essence through their bond only to receive a dull feeling and the lack of response which caused his very spark to drop to his tanks. With desperation and hope, he searched further and was relived to feel her...it was faint, but she was alive. Once again, he tried to urge her to respond to his affections, but her soul remained idle and dull.

"Oh sweetspark."He murmured in an incredulous tone. He couldn't believe it.

Darn Megatron. A series of ways of how he would make his arch nemesis suffer for even laying a digit on her. He was afraid that something like this would happen. He was afraid that Megatron would find out about his relationships with his children and wouldn't hesitate to use them to his advantage if given the chance.

Slag!

He should've known they were up to something! Their absence in destruction and chaos was a clear sign they were planning this! For days...weeks! Possibly months!