The Tomb Of The Primes

Chapter 33: The Tomb Of  The Primes
____________________________________________

"Bee. I said I'm fine. My leg is ok." I said for the third time.

::Shhh.:: I sighed at the radio shushing me as Bee's holoform inspected my leg, moving it as little as he could, so he wouldn't hurt me. He checked the rest of my body, making sure I wasn't hurt anywhere else. ::Stop denying. You're hurt and you don't know it baby. Come on, come on let me heal you.::

I wrapped my arms around Bee's neck as he picked me up bridal style from his hood and started carrying me up the stairs of a tall building.

After the Egypt guard thing, we decided...well Sam decided we should rest for the night in some tall buildings made out of sand...stone. They were built near some pyramids that were in the short distance. They're beautiful to look at.

Once he walked up the spiral of stairs, he stopped at the top and stared down at the couple who were curled up together, talking softly and not far from them, Simmons and Leo laid against each other, snoring loudly. He whistled to get the two attention, which startled them. "Oh. Hey Bee....didn't see you there." Sam said.

Well he's a scout for a reason.

He made his way over to the two and gently set me down on the flat platform beside them. Mikaela immediately sat up and checked my leg while Bee's holoform disappeared.

"How's that leg treating ya?"

"It's fine, Kaela. Bee already checked it." I said, pushing away her hand.

"Gee...I was just tryna help." She giggled, falling back against Sam's chest. Sam chuckled and hugged her closer. "Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health."

"Yeah, well, girls like dangerous boys."

"Do they?" He questioned.

"Yeah." She smiled, before kissing him.

I cringed and turned away. "Ugh you guys are disgusting." I muttered.

Ewwww.

"You might as well just say it."

::HEY! It better not be any kissing up there!:: a voice blared from below.

The couple laughed at that. "No promises!" Sam shouted back. He turned his attention back to his girlfriend. "Ladies first."

"Okay, so tonight you're going to be a gentleman. You're really chivalrous."

"Why are you mad at me?"

"You know what? Baby, I'm not- I'm not mad. Do you realize that I just flew three thousand miles to keep you from getting killed?" She sighed.

"I know."

"Who else could be your girlfriend, Sam? Look at the things I go through with you. And now we're underneath the moon and the stars and the three most beautiful pyramids on the planet and you still can't even tell me that you love me."

"Mm... Pyramids."

"What? Why do boys always change the subject?" She huffed.

"Wait. Pyramids and stars." Sam pondered, suddenly sitting up, causing Mikaela to rise up.

"Sam?"

"Come with me really quick." He rushed over to Leo and Simmons on the other side of platform and shook Leo awake who was laying on top of Simmons.