More Fun

Chapter 14: More fun
______________________________________________

"WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MILLIONS OF  YEARS AND YOU DECIDE TO GO KISS OTHER BOTS! WHAT?! ARE YOU TIRED OF ME OR SOMETHING?!?!"

"NO BABE! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

"DON'T BABE ME! YOU KISSING BEE IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS!"

Jazz squeaked as his sparkmate closed the wide distance between them, face red with fury, hot on his tail. Jazz ran as fast as his legs could run.

He's in for a beating now.

"PROWLER LET MEH EXPLAIN!"

"Huh.....I saw Jazz run that fast before." I mused.

"Should we help him?"

I turned my head at the voice with a gasp.

"Sides? Streaks? Where were you two?!"

"Hiding."

"From who?"

"Jazz of course."

"It's not like he was going to chase you while trying to shoot your head off. He's not Ironhide."

"Wrong! If the old bot was chasing us he wouldn't stop UNTIL he shot our heads off."

"Duh......unless Optimus stopped him."

Bee rolled his eyes at the two.

"The world would be a better place if he did," I muttered, not caring if they heard me.

"What was that?!"

"AAAHHHH!! BABE WAIT! AH CAN EXPLAIN!"

Our head snapped to the un-man-like screams. Hm. Prowler finally caught up to him and pounced on him, bringing them both onto the ground. Prowl rolled him over and straddled his hips, while he clenched his hand around Jazz's throat.

Jazz kicked his legs frantically while he tried to remove Prowl's hand from his throat.

"B...Babe!" He managed to choke out.

Prowl growled at him, raising a fist in the air, ready to strike.

"P..Please..let meh explain!" Jazz begged, shaking in fear.

Prowl stared at him for a moment, before releasing his grip on his throat a bit with a long huff.

"....You have 30 seconds and it better be fragging good," Prowl growled through clenched teeth.

"T...There were these...t..two girls and they tried..ta..flirt with Bee an stuff. We..l..lied and said he was with someone...buh...they wouldn't...g..give up, so Ah stood up for him and said Ah was with him."

Prowl squinted his ice-blue eyes at him at the last part.

"Buh babe...it was only pretend...ya know Ah love you, Prowler. You're tha only one for meh babe."

"What does that have to do with you kissing him?!"

"That kiss...was nothin. Ah didn't...actually kiss him. Ah just put ma finger between our lips. See Ah'm innocent can you let meh go now?" Jazz begged, trying to remove his hand.

Prowl froze before his grip tightened around his throat again.

"P..Prowler! Y..Ya killing meh!"

"Don't let it happen again."

Jazz quickly shook his head, while trying to loosen his grip.

"Ya hear? Do not let this happen again!" Prowl said, his voice dropping an octave.