𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 50

Start from the beginning

"Uh...I'm not gonna lie." Jimin sighed and tensely smiled. "I'm starting to feel a little nervous." He pressed his hand onto his anxiously beating heart as he chuckled.

"Don't worry, you got this." Yoongi patted Jimin's back. "Plus, I'm right there with you. So if you get emotional, you'll have my shoulder to cry on."

Jimin and Namjoon chuckled together, but Jimin's expression soon turned gloomy remembering something. He was remembering his mother, Yumi. He was wishing she could be there to witness this special day.

"Enjoy this day bro," Namjoon expressed with a wide smile, flashing his dimples. "I know you have been looking forward to this and I know how much you love her from the very beginning and now she's going to be all yours."

Jimin smiled from his words, but there was hint of sadness in his smile. "Thanks hyung. I appreciate both of you." He heaved a stressful sigh. "I'll try to enjoy every moment of it. But until the ring goes onto her finger, I can't have my guard down yet."

"Don't worry, everything is covered." Namjoon reassured him, as he showed him the inside of his black jacket, revealing a pistol.

"I got your back too and I'm taking this Best Man duty seriously." Yoongi opened his suit and showed the pistol hiding inside as well.

"Bro, you're only the Best Man by default," Namjoon argued, still feeling sulky that he wasn't the Best Man.

"Namjoon, don't worry once I get married I'll make you my Best Man," Yoongi chuckled.

"Okay, so I guess I'll never be a Best Man." Namjoon chuckled then looked towards Jimin. "Jimin, I've prepared a speech today and you might cry so make sure you have tissues beside you."

"As the Best Man, I also prepared a special speech that I even wrote down and it's going to be entertaining to follow up the boring speech that I know Namjoon is gonna say," Yoongi teased him.

"The wedding ceremony will be starting in about two hours," Namjoon said as he glanced down at his Rolex watch. "I'm just gonna head out for a quick smoke. I'll be back." Namjoon hugged Jimin and left out the door in a hurry.

"I just know he's just gonna check on his wife and five kids," Yoongi said half jokingly, which made Jimin laugh. "I'm gonna head out too, to check up on the security team once more making sure everything is running smoothly."

"What I tell you bro?" Jimin smirked, before Yoongi could leave. "I made sure that the second male-lead wins this time. But I think I was actually the leading male of this love story all this time."

Yoongi smiled amusingly and raised his hands up in defeat. "Okay, I gotta give that to you bro." Then his expression soften with a earnest smile. "But I'm for real happy for you. For the both of you."

"Thank you, Yoongi." They shook hands, expressing their brotherly love and respect for one another.

"I got your back bro, no matter what. But please promise me that you don't put your stress on us once marriage issues arises and when your future kids starts stressing you out," Yoongi chuckled to himself. "Because I can already see how after today, so much shit is going to change."

Jimin laughed. "I can't promise that, but I don't think nothing will change. If anything it might be less stress now that y/n will be my wife."