𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

"Save your apologies," I say out of anger and stress, even though deep down I feel a sudden guilt. "You think I'll fucking believe you?"

"Please y/n," she finally stands up, with pitiful eyes. "I'm sorry for all that I've done to you! If I knew you were my sister then, I would never have done it." She suddenly sobs, taking me back by suprise and shock. "I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry?" I scoff, but internally I feel a sudden remorse. "Or you just don't want to go to jail?"

"No y/n..." she sniffles with her eyes wet with tears. "I'm turning myself in tonight to confess to the police of all the things I've done," she glances down for a moment. "And to also get Hyori to pay for all the shit she had done. I will confess for all her crimes so that her and I both go to jail. I'm so sorry...your my sister and I'm willing to do anything for you despite my love for Jungkook. That's why I'm here right now because after this I'm turning myself in and I just want to have closure towards my younger sister, just in case I never get to see you again..."

I glance at her with wide eyes, feeling astounded and then again feeling that guilt in my heart again that I never thought I would ever have towards her. I finally open my mouth to speak but no words comes out.

What am I suppose to say? I feel so much anger towards her and she did me so badly but why do I feel a sort of pity over her?

"Aera," Jimin steps in out of no where, as he stands beside me.

Aera was about to greet him until Jimin smacks him with all his strength that she falls harshly onto the cement floor. My heart sinks for some reason as I watch her on the ground looking so pitiful. But she soon gets up miserably to face us again.

"Y/n may have a heart, but I don't." He glowers over her with no sense of remorse. "You may be y/n's sister but I don't give a fuck after all the shit you've done to her. Maybe I should drag you to my basement and torture you as well."

Jimin raises his hand to slap her once again and she flinches shutting her eyes but I grab onto his arm. "Jimin, that's enough!"

"Babe, no!" Jimin scolds me, breathing harshly. "I've been looking forward to this day. You said you were going to give her what she deserved and I've let you handle it without me interfering. But she came to my property and now I will take matters into my own hands."

Suddenly a black Lamborghini abruptly pulls up right in-front of us, knowing well who it belongs to.