𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 44

Start from the beginning

Is he implying that we will hang out...outside the business meeting?

I feel myself getting tense once again with that idea. But I put on my professional demeanour and get right into business. "Okay, uh let's get started."

***

The meeting is finally over as I sigh out in relief, closing my laptop in-front of me. I was a little hesitant at first having to go over the project with Taehyung, since it was initially with Jungkook, but Taehyung was able to do well and had actually knew everything that's going on about the project.

I get myself up from my seat getting ready to leave. "Thank you Taehyung for your time." I bow my head. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

He immediately gets up and nod his head. "Thank you as well, y/n." There was familiarity in his voice. It wasn't the businessman voice but the friendly and kind Taehyung I had always known. I realized his demeanour looks more friendlier too. I badly just want to stay here with him and just talk to him.

I wanted to still be friends and hang out despite our current situation. But I don't know if that's going work now, since my future husband is rivals with his mafia.

But I didn't have the confidence to talk to him. Instead I push the chair in and dreadfully walk towards the door.

"Wait Y/n," Taehyung abruptly says, making me stop in my tracks.

I turn to face him. "Yes, Taehyung?"

"I was wondering, if you wanted to have dinner with me...uh tonight?" He asks, with a hint of nervousness on his face. "After you finish work. I mean...if that's okay with your fiancé."

I'm taken back from Taehyung's sudden offer but without thinking I immediately answer, "Uh...yeah sure! I'll be done soon actually." I try hard to hide the excitement in my voice. But I think he noticed as a smirk appears on his face.

"Great." He smiles, then glance at this watch. "I just gotta deal with something real quick, and I'll come pick you up."

I give him a smile. "Okay, I'll text you and let you know when I finish up."

"You should inform Jimin first before his ten million guards in this building come at me." He chuckles as he places his hands onto his pocket.

He's right I should let Jimin know first. Jimin isn't controlling nor did he ever make me feel like I had to ask him for permission. I never had to with him. He made sure I was my own person, making my own decisions. But since it's Taehyung, I know I had to at-least inform him.

***

[ 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]