𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

I really hope we get to the shore fast

I really hope we get to the shore fast. My chest is hurting and my arms feels likes it's about to fall off.

The crazy currents and heavy raindrops pouring down on us makes it hard to see. I couldn't even think. All I could think about is the cold, clinging to my flesh. But the adrenaline in my veins keeps me going.

***

It's probably about fifteen minutes  which seems to be an hour of us swimming, trying to find the nearest shore, only to still be surrounded by high cliffs

It's probably about fifteen minutes which seems to be an hour of us swimming, trying to find the nearest shore, only to still be surrounded by high cliffs.

I'm starting to get exhausted, feeling like my body is about to fail me any second now.

Jungkook looks back at me and takes notice of my fatigue expression. Before I can stop him, he quickly grabs me and makes me face up, towards the sky. My eyes shuts from the raindrops falling hard on my face, as he firmly holds onto me. "Don't worry, I got you. I promise, I'll get you back to the shore safe."

I couldn't even resist him

I couldn't even resist him. If he didn't turn around to check up on me, my body probably would have gave out, dropping back down into the water. I stay put as he continues on swimming holding onto me.

It's so crucial we get out of this icy waters, knowing we have limited time to rewarm our bodies before we start to lose body coordination or maybe fall unconscious.