𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 61

Začít od začátku

This man really knows how to push me.

I stay quiet for a moment, trying to calm my internal anger. "Right now, I'm only being this calm for y/n because I actually care about her. I could have all you dead in seconds if I want to. But all for y/n sakes I'm not even going to fight back. So if I were you, Park Jimin, I would keep my mouth shut talking about y/n as if she's some sexual toy to play with before I actually lose my shit and have y/n back home where she should be right now—where she truly belongs."

"Where she belongs?" Anger fills up his face and he slams his fist onto the side of my face out of no where. "Do I have to fuck her in-front of you to make you realize she belongs to me—always have from the very beginning before you two even met." Punches me again. "Get it through your head that you were just part of the plan. The way you used her. She was using you back. Y/n never loved you. It was always just me! And forever will be!"

He slams his fist left and right on my face, as his expression turns to incredible rage.

"Fate always seems to bring us together," Jimin finally stops with his harsh punches. "We were once good friends and I even considered you a little brother then—turns out you actually are my little bro—both our mothers fell in love with appa and now we both want the same woman. Isn't that funny to you?"

He glances at me with the biggest grin, then his expression suddenly turns serious. "But this time I'm gonna make sure I create my own fate. I'm going to make y/n permanently mine. She will never come back to you."

My body surges in anger but externally I'm managing to compose myself. I didn't want him to think he's getting to me.

"And like you said before, I think we could have gotten along like we used to if the past didn't happen and...that we weren't fucking the same woman." His eyes mocks me intently trying to challenge me.

"Son of a bitch," I stammer. I can feel anger boiling uncontrollably in my veins, trying to pull away from the guards so I can knock the shit out of him. But he slams his fist to my face then sink it to my stomach, tasting the metallic taste of blood in my mouth once again.

"You know I've actually been waiting for this day to come," Jimin heavily pants. "But you see I'm not selfish like you. I had surpassed that anger I had towards you—all for y/n's sake."

"I thought I wanted all the things you have—the power, the money, and the heir to the then Jeon Mafia," he continues on. "I did end up getting it. But I realized that I still wasn't happy...and it turns out it was only y/n I ever really needed in my life."

Why is he telling me all this? I don't give a fuck.

"I had seen her hurt by you, way too many times and you had cause her so much pain and I've always been there picking your god damn mess," his voice grows in anger. "This time I plan on you never hurting her again because," he looks me dead in the eyes, "You will never get her back—ever."

He punches me right on my abdomen with great force, blood gushes down my mouth and drips down to the pavement.

For some reason what he said had cut something deep in me. I hate the thought that this guy was the one that was always there for y/n whenever she was suffering and it's from the pain I had caused. It really was all my doing.

"I'll spare your life this time, only because you spared mine and...because I love y/n too much. I know that if I kill you now, she'll end up resenting me, even after what you had put her through, I know she still would want you to live," he said, with contempt in his voice. "But once I see you in my way again, I will not hesitate to kill you...brother."