Child Felix x inspirational adventurous adult reader

(Requested by; BlueClover225

Thanks for the request!)

Felix pov

I sigh im frustration, slamming my book closed, annoyed by my loud family. How am I supposed to read with this amount of noise!?
I push myself to my feet, grabbing my jacket and storming out of the house, walking down the streets, which were no better for noise.
"Goodness me, doesn't anyone enjoy silence around here?" I grumble, speeding up my pace. I wanted to get away from all this nonsense, be by myself and relax. Forget about the worlds problems and focus on fiction.

I soon make it at the top of a hill, sitting under the shade of the tree, letting out a gleeful sigh as the birds chirped happily from above, silence washing over the land. Finally, some time with myself and my thoughts.
I open my book and instantly am fascinated back into the whimsical land. This story has inspired me so much, made me consider my future career, made me believe in myself a little more.
"Oh hello there" a voice says, catching my attention. I lift my head up, meeting with (e/c) eyes. It was a woman, someone familiar to me yet I have never seen before. The answer to my confusion hit me like a rock, "w...wait! Y..you're (y/n), right?". She nods with a sweet smile, "that's right. I see you're a fan of my novels". I nod eagerly, smiling like an idiot, "you're, like, so amazing!! I can't believe you're right infront of me!!". She giggles, "calm down, champ". "Sorry" I mutter, face red from embarresment. "Hey, don't threat. I've been there" she says reassuringly. "You have?" I question. She nods, "may I sit with you?". I nod, placing my book to my side, my tail swaying with pure joy I get to meet my biggest idol. She plops down next to me, sighing gleefully, "you're really a little tuft of joy. The world needs more people like you". I blush at the compliment, smiling shyly. (Y/n) has been a crush of mine ever since I first picked up one of her books. I know its dumb for me to crush on her, considering how much older she is to me, but I can't help it. She has opened my eyes to a world of opportunities, and has made me realize I want to achieve more in my life.
"C..can I just say how amazing you are!! Like, really, you've achieved so much! All the adventures you've been on and the way you write it has given me so much inspiration! I want to be just like you!!" I sigh sadly, rubbing the back of my neck, "but I know I won't. You're so talented and spectator, and I'm just a nobody....I can't compare to you". She gives me a sympathetic look, then placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "kid...let me give you some advice; everyone starts as a nobody. Everyone gets inspired to be like someone else, but you have to be your own person. No one can compare to anyone, but can make themselves greater and be who they want. If you keep your spirits high and keep resilient, you can accomplish your dreams. Don't let anyone let you down". "Do you....do you really think I can be like you?" I ask hopefully with sparkling eyes of hope. "No," she pauses, taking her hat off and placing it on my head, it toppling over my eyed, "you can be better. I know it". I blush, tipping the cap up to shyly meet her eyes, her smile making me smile. "Don't worry, you'll grow into that" she giggled, ruffling the top of my head as she stands up, "you'll make a great adventurer or author, kid. Don't give up". She gives me one more smile before strolling off, calling out "don't forget me when you publish your first book!". I giggle softly, watching as her figure disappeared as she got further and further away. I gingerly take the brown hat she had placed on my head off, staring at it with a smile, running my fingers across the material, silently promising to myself that I wouldn't let her down, and I will accomplish my dreams. I will keep this hat as a contribute to her and how helpful she has been to me. I will be just like her if someone ever looks up to me. I'm glad I met her, and I will make a title of myself.