cuphead x reader/Halloween special

Happy Halloween, fellow readers. And if you don't celebrate Halloween, happy normal day! I know Halloween isn't yet, but it's close. Anywho, enjoy!!!

~Happy Halloween~

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/N)!! Hurry up!!" An impatient wolf yelled. "Just a sec!" I yell back as I attached a tail to my backside. Today, was Halloween. I was dressed as a demon. And no, I don't look like Bendy. I had horns that were blunt at the end and a blunt tail. Everything I had was (f/c) and it slowly faded out to (s/f/c). I checked if I had everything and ran downstairs. "Ready!" I announce as I jumped from the bottom step. Mugs was a detective. Boris was a dragon. Bendy was a prince, probably waiting for his princess. Cup was a vampire. Felix was a skeleton. (Spoopy scary skeletons, that shivers down your spine! I'll stop now).

They all sent smiles to my direction. "COME ON!! LETS GET THE CANDY!!!!!!" Boris and mugs yell in sync. We walked out the door and out into the neighborhood. It was dark out. Kids were running around, screaming in excitement. "(Y/N)!!" I heard a soft voice yell. I turn to the voice, to get tackled to the ground. "Hey! Get off her!" I heard a more manly voice yell. Once I could see better. I saw oswald and his kids. "Sorry about that, (y/n)" he says, followed by a soft smile. I help myself up and give a smile back. "It's ok" I say. The bunny that Oswald held in his arms jumped down and ran somewhere else, followed by the others. "Wait up!! Well, gotta dash" with that, Oswald chased after his kids.

I turn my head back to the others, they were gone. Those sons of bitches left me I eyed the street to try and spot them. I soon spotted them and ran up to them. "You bitches!" I yell. They look at me. "Hey it's not our fault. It's theirs" cup says, pointing towards the two overly excited Boris and mugs. I giggle slightly. We walked up to another house, and Boris and mugs knocked on. An elderly women opened the door. She grabbed a bowl from what I assumed to be a table next to the door. "Here you go, lovelys" she smiles. She looked at Bendy. "Don't you want some, young man?" Bendy had a shocked look on his face, while we all just laughed. I walked up to her. "He isn't a child. He's a grown man" I laughed. She had the look of guilt on her face. "I am so sorry!" She says.

Cuphead pov

"I am so sorry!" The elderly women says. "It's no problem" (y/n) says. Boris and mugs walked away, still laughing. (Y/n) walked in my direction. "You lovers be safe!" The elderly woman says, and then closes the door. My face went red completely. Did she think me and (y/n) were dating!!?? The thought was obsurd, but was it true? (Y/n) was blushing as much as I was. "Come on lovers" Bendy smirked, only to get nudged by Felix. "Bendy!" He yelled. We continued with trick or treating. (Y/n) was silent for the rest of it. I questioned why.

~time skip~

We went home. Everyone fell tired. No one really questioned why (y/n) was silent. She hasn't said a word since we went to that old ladies house. We entered the house. Mugs and Boris ran upstairs straight away. Bendy and Felix went up stairs, probably to go to bed. I looked at (y/n) for a last time. She was looking at the floor. I stepped on the first step. "Night, (y/n)" I say. "Night" she muttered.

I went in my room and got some of my costume off. Mainly just my cape and fangs. I was happy I could finally get out of it. There was a light knock at my door. A little confused, I say "enter". (Y/n) was there. Her face red. "Is... everything ok?" I ask. "yeah" she says, I was happy to hear her voice again "I was just in thought from what that women said", I froze. Did she want to date me? "I thought, it wouldn't be that bad if we, went out" she mumbled the last part. I fell silent. "I'm sorry, this is awkward. Just, act like I was never here, and never said anything, ok?" She went to leave, but I grabbed her wrist. I pulled her closer to me. Her expression shocked yet confused. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "You read my mind" I whisper into her ear.

I could tell her face was red. I kissed her gently on her cheek. She blinked a few times. I then softly placed my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, melting into the kiss. "Hey cuppy, did you enjo-- and I'm out" I heard mugs say, followed by footsteps leaving. I smirked. Who cares if they know, I only care as long as I'm with her. I broke the kiss. I sat on my bed and she sat next to. She snuggled into my chest and fell sound asleep. "Sweet dreams, my little kitty"

(Happy Halloween peeps! I know I've already said it but, eh. I don't care. I also thought you could tell me what you are, or were, for Halloween. Hope you had a frightful night and enjoy the rest of it. Byeeeee!!)

Alternate ending:

Cuphead: sweet dreams, my pussy *smirks*

(Y/n): *smacks cuphead*