oswald x emotionless reader

Boredom, that's how this story was created. Enjoy!

(Y/n) pov

I scrolled through the internet. Looking for something to, maybe, make me feel something. As usual, nothing worked. I decided to go on the news. The new news was boring, so I decided to look at old news. I scrolled through. Headlines after headlines of boring shit. I stopped scrolling as one headline caught my eye. It read 'New circus open' maybe this'll work, they use to make me feel something I click on it to see a picture of.......Micky mouse and the gang. I remember them, they actually helped me feel emotions I would smile if I could. I began to scroll through more news. A headline caught my eye once again. It read 'Oswald the lucky rabbit has resigned from the circus' I clicked on it out of curiosity. Oswald the lucky rabbit has resigned, we have yet to know why it read. "I wish I could see them again" I say, moving away from my computer. As I was about to turn it off, I had a thought. "Maybe I could see them. I mean the circus is well loved so I have a great chance of seeing them" I say as I sit back down. I searched up where their next show would be. Once I knew the location, I turned my computer off and changed into my PJs. I hopped into bed and closed my eyes. Soon, I slept. Dreamless.

I woke at 6am. I sat up and stretched. I changed into a normal outfit. Grabbed some money and my phone. I called a cab and waited. Approximately (I like using big words XD) five minutes pasted before the cab got here. I hopped in and told my destination. The car began to drive and I waited, waited to see my old friends.

Micky pov

I sighed as I was in my tent, preparing for my show. My circus hasn't been the same without Oswald, so we have to work twice as hard. "Mr. Micky, someone is here to see you" one of my guards say. I smile "let them in". A girl walked in. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "Hey Micky" she says. I face her. I then noticed who it was. "(Y...y..y/n)? Is that you?" I ask. She nodded. I hugged her and she hugged back. We brake the hug, happy tears in my eyes. But for (y/n), she showed no emotion. Her eyes dull and soulless. "Um, (y/n), are you ok?" I ask. She nodded. "Why aren't you showing any emotions then?" I ask. She sighed. "I don't have emotions, Mick. One day they.....they vanished" she says. Tears welled in my eyes. "T...that's so sad, (y/n)" I say, tears threatening to drop any moment. "Anyway, I came here about Oswald. I saw, on the news, that he doesn't preform anymore. Why is that?" She asked. I sighed. "Well, artensia she uh, sort of" I sighed again "she passed away. It's broken oswald" I wiped away a tear. (Y/n) didn't respond. I looked at her through blurred eyes. From what I could see, she showed no expression. I wiped my eyes so I could see. "I..if you want to talk to him, he's the tent next to mine" I say, containing my saddness. (Y/n) left.

(Y/n) pov

I stepped outside of Micky's tent. I saw a blue and black tent next to Micky's. That's oswalds I make my way to it. Once I reached there, Oswald stepped out. He was scruffy. "Hey Ossy" I say. He looks at me. He had tear stains on his face. He hugged me and I hugged back. Oswald's grip was tight. It was surprisingly tighter than Micky's. "I take it you missed alot, huh?" I ask, braking the hug. He nodded. "I came here to say, I'm sorry" I say. He pulled out a chalkbored and wrote something down. 'you shouldn't be sorry, it wasn't your fault. Anyway, how have you been?' it read. I sighed. "I can't tell". Oswald pulled a confused expression. He rubbed out the bored with his sleeve and began to write. 'what do you mean by that?' it read. I sighed once again "I don't have emotions, I can't tell how I feel. Or even if I feel" I fiddled with my thumbs. Oswald pulled me into another hug. It sparked something inside me, something that I haven't felt before. Something I didn't even feel when I HAD emotions. I hugged back. I stopped hugging, but Oswald didn't. He must really feel sorry for me, what does that feel like I questioned. Oswald finally broke the hug. He rubbed his chalkboard once again and wrote. It read 'sorry if that was awkward, I just fell really sorry for you' "you shou----" before I finished, a huge wave of little light blue rabbits came running up to us. They were jumping up and down at me and Oswald.