jackpot x cat reader

(....let me explain! I woke up in the morning and thought hey, how about I do a jackpot x reader. And so you get this. Enjoy!)

(Y/n) pov

I ducked my head as I scurried around the forest, trying my best to avoid the trees. I stopped in my tracks as I heard voices. I lift my front left paw up and slowly took a step. Making sure to make no noise. I walked slowly, ducking my head to my shoulders. I crept into a bush and poked my head out of it to see the commotion. There was a small fire, a few tents and people. There was a wolf, a demon, a cat and two cup men. The one in red was holding a cat, stroking his head with his finger. I tilted my ear to the side and slowly walked closer. None of them noticed me. I came to a stop at the cups feet. I sat there for a moment, contemplating on wheather to get his attention or not. I decided to. I gave a soft meow to get his attention, it was successful. He peered down at me and smiled. He put his hand out for me to smell and I did, he began to pet me. I purred softly. He placed the other cat down beside me. I flashed him a smile and he smiled back. "Hi, my name's jackpot! What's yours?" He sounded energetic. "I'm (y/n)" I say. I took in his appearance. He was a tuxedo cat with a magenta bow and a golden tag. The tag read figaro. "Um, jackpot. If that is your name, then why does your tag read figaro?" I questioned. He lift the tag up with his paw and stared at it, soon dropping it and letting it bounce for a moment and then it became still. "Figaro is my name, but these people call me jackpot. So I go by that" he explains. I nod as if I understand, but I really didn't. "So, what're you doing around here?" I ask. "Well, I got lost from my original home. But the red cup fount me and now we're here" he smiled "what about you?" He asked. "I was just wondering around and heard talking and now I'm here" I smiled.

Jackpot pov

I took in (y/n)'s appearance, which I hadn't before. She was a (h/c) coloured (f/c/b) (favorite cat breed). She had big (e/c) eyes that would put anyone in a trance if they stared into them long enough. She had a bow tied around her neck, it was a (f/c) bow. All I could possibly think at this moment was that she's adorable. "Maybe we should continue our quest?" The humanoid cat suggests. (Y/n) tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Quest?" She asked. "I have no clue either" I simply say. "Yeah, we've rested long enough" the demon says, standing. Before I knew it, I got picked up. But I was being taken away from (y/n). I gave a distressed meow. The red cup looked at me, and then looked where I was looking, at (y/n). He smirked slightly. "You want her to come with us?" He asked. "Yes!" I say, but I knew all he'll hear is an eager meow. "(Y/n), come here!" I plead. She walks close to the red cup, slowly with causion. She stopped by his feet and looked up at him with fear. The red cup bended down and scooped her up. The blue cup came to the red ones side and smiled. "Cat wielder" he laughed. The red cup chucked. "G..guys!" The wolf yelled with fear. Everyone looked over and the blank map was twisting and looked like a fan. The humanoid cat came close. Then a portal opened up and he got sucked in, but the demon got ahold of him. He was too weak and began to get dragged, but the wolf acted quickly and grabbed his leg. The blue mug grabbed the wolfs free arm and tried to pull them out. The red cup grabbed the blue cup, then everything went blank.

3rd pov

Jackpot blinked a few times before fully opening his big eyes. He stood and shook the water off of him, making him turn into a poofball. He looked around for a second, then let out a meow. "Bendy!! Cuphead!! Anyone!!" A voice echoad. Jackpot meowed again. Felix popped his head from around a corner, seeing jackpot. "Hello jackpot!" He says, walking up to the cat. "Cuphead must be close" Felix says, as he takes off his bag and goes through it. He magically pulls out a hairdryer, spinning it in a circle, facing it towards him as it blows wildly in his face (how the fuck does the hairdryer work? Where did he even get it from?) Felix gently picked jackpot up and dried him, jackpot hissed in response. "Hey! Hold still, it isn't that strong anymore" Felix chuckled. Not too far away, (y/n) woke up. She meowed softly. "I can't be alone..." She whispered to herself. She heard water rushing and decided to go toward that. Seeing jackpot and Felix. "Jackpot!!" (Y/n) yelled. Jackpot turned in (y/n)'s direction, his face lighting up once he sees her. Jackpot leaped from Felix's arms and towards (y/n). Digging his head into her neck. Little did jackpot know, that made (y/n) tint pink. Felix came towards them. "Come on you two, let's find the others" he smiled. Jackpot sent a nod to (y/n), all she did was smile. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkles under the sunlight, making jackpots heart flutter. Felix was examining his surroundings, while jackpot and (y/n) stayed close to him.

~time skip~

Cuphead patted jackpot on the head once they were reunited. Jackpot gave a great ful meow and purred. "Glad you're ok buddy!" Cuphead smiled. "Jackpot?" (Y/n) says with a questioning tone. Jackpot turns towards (y/n). "Yes, (y/n)?" He says. "I..." (Y/n) sighed. "I'm going to find my way home now" she says. "W..what!?" Jackpot says, tears forming in his eyes. "It's nothing against you! I really like you! I just....need to get home" she sighed. "Well, at least let me give you something..?" Jackpot suggested. "What is it?" (Y/n) asked. Jackpot came closer to (y/n), pushing his pink nose against hers. They both were blushing. Jackpot kissed (y/n) softly. "goodbye" jackpot smiles and walks away. (Y/n) was dumbfounded, she stood there for a while. Soon, she shook her head and smiled. "Goodbye, jackpot" she says, then runs up the rock side. She cherished that moment for the rest of her life and hoped to see jackpot again.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's bad! Since I haven't seen or wrote a jackpot x reader so it was hard to write. Have a great day! Bye!!