Boris x ink illness reader

(Requested by; Potatoequeen59

Thanks for the request!)

Boris pov

"Cuphead, please hold still" Felix sighs as Cuphead had moved again, retaliating everytime Bendy teased him about his injury. The cup huffed, crossing his arms, "its Bendy's fault. He's the one being an asshole". "I'm not the one who fucked up their ankle, dude!" Bendy laughs, causing Cuphead's face to redden in anger. "You're so dead, short stack!" Cups snaps. A pained expression instantly washed over his face, so he looked down to Felix, who had purposefully turned Cuphead's ankle slightly so it would hurt him. He grumbles, rolling his eyes and tapping his fingers on his arms.
"You're such a drama queen" (y/n) giggles, causing my heart to skip a beat. I love the sound of her laughter, and her voice, and just her in guenual. She makes me feel so special and I am in no way ashamed to admit I have a major crush on her. I just wish I had enough courage to tell her that.
I am dragged from my thoughts when I hear coughing. My heart beat quickens, thinking Bendy was having another ink attatck, but it was (y/n) who had coughed.
"Are you okay, (n/n)?" I ask, concern lacing my voice. She nods, clearing her throat, "I'll- I'll be right back". Before another word could be said, she quickly walked away, disappearing among the trees. I frown with worry, about to go after her but am stopped when a hand placed on my shoulder. "You stay here, bro. I'll check on her" Bendy reassures. "B..but-" he cuts me off "its okay, lil' bro, I'll make sure she's fine. You stay here". I wanted to object, but decided against it and kept quiet, knowing my brother knew what's best.
He gives me a comforting smile before heading the way the (h/c) haired girl had went.
I let out a sigh, my ears flopping down to the side of my head, worried. "Boris, its okay!" Mugs comforts, hugging me tightly. I smile sadly, patting his back, "I know....I just want to know if she's okay....I care about her so much". "Heh, young love" Cuphead chuckles, shaking his head. "You're one to talk, Cups. I'm sure you'd prefer that Bunny nurse to help you with your ankle~" Mugs teases, causing Cuphead's face to flare up but he hides it with his jacket. I chuckle sadly, looking to the ground, my small smile slowly fading. I was curious as to what was wrong with (y/n). She excuses herself alot, and Bendy seems to know why but is hiding it. I wonder what she isn't telling me.
Curiosity got the better of me and I decided I should find out. I know its wrong of me, but I couldn't help it. So, I head the direction my brother and the girl who stole my heart had went. I hear them talking, but not exactly what they were saying. I spot their figures, so I quickly hid behind a tree, slowly peeking out to see if I could tell what was going on.
The first and only thing that caught my attention was the amount of ink falling off of (y/n). She sounded weak and was shaking, tears staining her face as she wiped away the ink. I gasp, which caught their attention. The two look in my direction, eyes widening once they see me. "B..boris! What are you doing here?!" Bendy asks, jumping to his feet in surprise. I don't answer, wiping my eyes as tears sprung into them, sputtering as I struggled to say anything. "Bor, I..I'm sorry-" I cut (y/n) off, "w...why didn't you tell me?". She looks at me sadly, which only hurt me more. "I thought- I thought you trusted me. B..but you didn't tell me about this!" I couldn't help but yell. I wasn't angry, just incredibly upset. Tears were flooding down my face and clouding my vision. (Y/n) couldn't answer, so Bendy steps in; "we thought it was best for you not to know. You're already dealing with so much". "Best for me?! H..how would me not knowing that someone I care so much about is suffering best for me?!" I sniffle, wiping my eyes, "w..why wouldn't you tell me!?". Before either of the two could respond, I darted away, sobbing to myself as I wanted to be away from them.

I stop running, panting for my breath and sniffling away my tears, wiping my eyes and huffing. I hiccup a sob, sitting on the ground and burrying my face into my hands, my shoulders shaking as I let my cries out. I don't understand why I'm so upset. Maybe its the fact that she didn't trust me enough to tell me about something so vital. Or maybe Bendy was right with the fact I'm dealing with alot. From Bendy's illness, the quest and now (y/n)'s illness. I don't know.
I groan in frustration, tugging on my ears slightly, suppressing a scream and instead inhaling deeply to calm down. I let out a long and heavy breath, letting my hands drop to the floor, trying to think of something else.
"B..boris?" A gentle voice says, startling me. "Gah!" I yelp, jumping slightly and whipping my head around, meeting with nervous (e/c) eyes. I wanted to smile, but I couldn't, so all I do is let out a sigh and turn my head away. I hear her approuch and sit next to me, but she didn't say a word. We sat in silence, the only noise being the slight wind and my quiet sniffling.
"Boris..." she speaks up, breaking the silence. I lift my head up lazily, looking into her eyes. "Boris...I'm sorry I didn't tell you" she sighs, rubbing the back of her neck. I shake my head, "don't be. I....I shouldn't have acted like I did. I'm not entitled to know everything about you. I just....I love you so much, I got scared I could lose you". "You love me?" She questions, which made me realize what I had said. My face heats up, my eyes widening, my heart beating fast in panic, "f..forget I said anything!". She giggles, placing a hand on my cheek and wiping away the remainder of my tears, "Boris, its okay". "I..I'm sorry. I..I'm such an idiot" I groan, tightly shutting my eyes in embarresment. Before I could continue, a pair of lips press against my own, catching me off guard, my eyes shooting open in surprise. (Y/n) pulls away, looking into my eyes, giggling at my red face, "I love you too, moron. That's why I didn't tell you about my illness. I didn't want you to worry more". "I...I- wow, okay- uh, wow" I stammer, giggling nervously, my heart about to expload. She smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck, "you're so adorble". "Hush" I laugh slightly, hoping my blush would die down. I analyze her face for a moment, before sheepishly asking, "s..so, uh, y..you wanna....get together?". She smiles wildly, kissing my nose, "only if you want to". "I do!" I beam enthusiastically, wrapping my arms around her waist, "and I will make sure your illness is gone". "I know you will" she giggles, resting her head on my chest, causing my tail to wag like crazy. I was happy, more than happy but I couldn't describe it with words. I was just glad I didn't have to hide my feelings anymore, and even more determined to fix the ink machine.