felix x reader (Christmas special)

(sorry if you guys don't celebrate Christmas!! Also, hope you enjoy!)

(Y/n) pov

I woke up and blinked a few times. I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I blinked a few times again. I yawned and looked over at my bedside table, looking at my phone. I picked it up and turned it on. Once my phone turned on, it felt like my eyes were burning. (has this ever happened to anyone else?) I turned the brightness down and checked the time. It was 7:56. As I was about to turn my phone off, I saw the date. 25th of December. It's Christmas!! I mentally screamed, not wanting to wake any one. I threw off the blanket and stepped out of bed, making my way to my closet. I threw the closet doors open and looked for something Christmassy to wear. I ended up climbing into my closet to find something, my closets a mess. I found a (f/c) jumper. It had a picture of Rudolph and the words 'jingle bells' in big, bold letters. I picked up some jeans and undressed. Once I changed, I checked the time. 7:58. Everyone has an alarm set for 8:00. So I decided to be a complete ass whole. Once it turned to 7:59, I hid in the closet. I waited. A few seconds past. "3....2...1" once I said one, I heard everyone's alarm ring. Including mine. I switched my alarm off and waited. I heard my door open, and I kept as quiet as I could. "(Y/n)?" I hear Boris whisper. "She's not here?" Mugman says. "Nope" bendy says. "Where could she be?" Cuphead asked. "Maybe she's down stairs...?" Felix suggested. 3..2..1 I smirked and jumped out the closet. "BOO!!" I yelled. They all screamed, Boris and mugman fell on the floor out of fear, cuphead got his finger gun out, bendy just stood there fazed and Felix shuddered. I began to laugh. "Seriously, on Christmas?!" Bendy says as cuphead put his finger gun down. Felix grew a smile and snickered. Boris and mugman stood up. "Merry Christmas, y'all" I say, then walked past them. "Wait, you're already changed?" Bendy asked. "Yeah, I suggest you do too" I say, pointing at them still in their pj's. They went to their rooms and I went downstairs, swinging myself onto the couch. I heard footsteps coming down and looked. They were all in Christmas sweaters.

Cuphead:

Mugman:

Boris:

Bendy:

Bendy:

And Felix:

And Felix:

I smiled and stood

I smiled and stood. "merry Christmas" I smile. "Merry Christmas!" They beam back. "Present time!" Boris shouted. We sat down in a circle. I sat in the middle of Boris and mugs, next to mugs was cuphead, next to boris was bendy. In the middle of bendy and cup was Felix, making him infront of me. Bendy passed Boris a gift first. We watched him unwrap it. It was a wolf statue. Boris hugged it and thanked bendy. "Cups!" Mugs' voice rang. Mugman slipped a gift towards cups. Cuphead smiled. He ripped off the wrapping paper and opened a box. He pulled out a snow globe, and it looked like there were statures inside. Cuphead put it to his eye level and stared at it. From what I could see, it seemed to be statues of him and mugs. Cuphead smiled as he placed it infront of him. "Thanks bro" he says, making mugs smile. "Felix, here's yours" I say, holding a present infront of Felix. He smiled and gently took it from my hands. "Thanks, (y/n)" he says, before carefully opening it. He pulled out a cute little hand made scarf. It had detailed snowflakes and images of all of us. He looked at it and seemed to be tearful. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Thank you, (y/n)" he says, I smiled. "Bendy, here's my gift" Boris says, handing bendy a box. Bendy smiled and took the lid off. His eyes lightened as he looked inside. He eagerly pulled out a set of goggles, similar to his other ones but with a sort of inky design. Boris leaned in and whispered in my ear "his others are broken" I nodded as Boris moved away from me. Bendy smiled towards Boris. "thanks Boris!" Bendy beamed. "Hear you go, mugs" cuphead slid mugman a gift. Mugman smiled and opened the gift. He took out a scarf with pictures of their adventures. Mugs thanked cup. "Here you go, (y/n)" Felix beamed, sliding a gift to me. I opened the box and almost cried. He got me all of my favorite books and a figure of (f/g/c) (favorite game character). I smiled at Felix. "thank you so much!".

Felix pov

We all sat around the table. I sat next to (y/n) while Boris and mugs were opposite us. Bendy and cup sat at opposite ends of the table. We began to eat.

~time skip~

Christmas music was playing while everyone else was chatting. I walked up to (y/n) who was sipping a glass of (f/d) (favorite drink). "Hey (y/n)!" I say. She looks at me as she lowers her glass and smiles. "hey Felix! Having a good day?" She asked. "Yes! How about you?" I ask, as I took a sip from my glass of water. "yeah, today's been amazing. But I have to ask, how did you know my favorite character and books. I've never told anyone?" She asks. I chuckled. "I had my suspicions. I've seen you doodle the characters from the books and I've seen you play that game" I say. "oh, so you stalked me" she chuckled. "No. Oh, and I'll like to say. That scarf you made was amazing. How did you make that?" I say. "It took awhile, and alot of effort. But it was worth it to see you smile" she smiled. That statement made me smile. I heard chuckles from behind me. I turned to see bendy and cuphead. "What're are you guys laughing at" (y/n) says as I hear a glass being placed on the counter. Bendy and cuphead could barely contain themselves, they pointed upwards. Me and (y/n) looked up and saw a mistletoe. My face imediatly turned red. I looked at (y/n). Her face was red. Our eyes met. Her (e/c) eyes glistened. I looked towards cup and bendy, who were smirking. "I mean, we don't have to do it" I chuckled nervously. "Yes you do" cuphead cooed. I sighed. "Fine" I look back at (y/n). Who was trying to hide a smile. We came closer to each other, and then connected our lips. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. We released each other. Since our faces were so red, we could practically light a cave. Bendy and cuphead laughed some more. A smile crept to my lips as I looked at (y/n). Cuphead and bendy left the room. "I can't believe them" I sighed. I turned to face (y/n) again, but I got met by a kiss on the cheek. "Love you Felix" (y/n) says. "Love you too, (y/n)" I smile. "Merry Christmas" we say in sync.

Merry Christmas everybody!!! I know it's  not Christmas yet,I was supposed to publish this on the 20th but I got too impatient!! I hope you enjoyed this!! Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. Also, let's just say, it's been a year since I started this story. And look how fast it's grown!! We've got up to 5k reads!! That's my Christmas present!! Thanks everyone one!! Goodbye!