cuphead x toon, shy, attractive, gold pheasant reader

(requested by; SkylarKeeney

That's a long ass titel. Thank you for the request!)

(Y/n) pov

I was walking down the street, trying desperately to get home. It's a bad thing when you're shy and, as many have told me, attractive. So many people just stare at me like a bunch of perverts. Nonetheless, I have to deal with it. I can't change the way I look. Nor do I want to. Everyone should love the way they look, no matter what anyone says. Anyway. As I was walking, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me around. "Hello, lovely~" the man coos. I couldn't respond, nor could I move. I was fear struck. He chuckles slightly, a small smirk on his face. Then he dragged me to an alley, pinning me against the wall. He leaned closer to me, too close for me to handle. But, before he got even closer, I heard a gun fire. "Back the fuck away!!" I hear someone yell. The man moved away from me, the look of shock and disbelief on his face. He then growled and ran away. I look at whoever saved me. It was a man with a cup for a head, liquid blonde hair, a red nose, crimson red eyes, a red and white bendy straw, a grey jacket, a black sweater, pale red jeans and brown shoes. He looked at me, a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok?" He asks as he walks up to me. "Y..yeah. T..thank you" I say, a small pink dust spreading on my cheeks. "No problem. I'm cuphead" he says, offering a hand shake which I took. "I..I'm (y/n)" I say, a smile pulling at my lips. We brake our handshake. He was about to say something, until he got cut off by a voice saying "cuphead, why don't you introduce me to your friend~". Cuphead rolled his eyes, seeming unamused. I turn to face the new comer, seeing a rather short demon. He had a smirk on his face as he gazed at me. He walked over, taking my hand and gently kissing the top of it. "Names bendy, what's yours doll?~" he asks. "Uh....i..I'm (y/n)" I say, pulling my hand away. "(Y/n)? What a beautiful name for a beautiful face~" the so called 'bendy' says, his smirk intensifying. "Bendy, leave her alone" cuphead groans. "I'm not letting you have her" bendy says, a small chuckle following. "Shut up" cups mumbles, then turned towards me "I'm sorry about him. He flirts with any girl that breathes" with that, cuphead grabs bendy's arm and dragged him away. I stood there for a moment. Struck with awe. People say I'm attractive, but that cup. He was so sweet and handsome. I let out a small sigh, a smile on my face as I continued my walk home.

Cuphead pov

The thought of (y/n) was captivating me. I can't get her out of my head. She was so nice and hot. "Cups, you look like a tomato. What's up?" Mugs asks, snapping me out of my small trance. "Huh? Oh. I..it's nothing" I say, brushing a hand through my hair. "He saw a hot girl today" bendy says, chuckling. I shoot him a small glare but look away, trying to ignore him. Mugs giggles quietly, "of course". I groan quietly, hiding my face in my hands. My cheeks began to heat up, but I payed no attention to it. Why do I have these feelings for her?! I don't know her! Plus, she won't like you back. Just because you saved her doesn't mean anything. "Yo, earth to cuphead!" I hear bendy yell. I jolt up, almost falling off the chair I was sitting on. Bendy snickers "you seemed like you were in another world". "If I were to ever be in another world it'll be one without you" I say as I walk upstairs. "Wow, rude" bendy says, running after me. I shrug, not bothering to think of a response. "Seriously though. Everything alright, cups?" Bendy asks. "I'm fine. Now piss off" I say, walking into my room and closing the door in bendy's face. I sat on my bed and let my thoughts take over me.

~TIME SKIP!~

I was waiting for mugs to get done in the store. I was outside, leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette. (Sometimes I forget cuphead smokes..). I then noticed someone in the corner of my eye. They seemed familiar. It then hit me. It was (y/n). A small smile pulls at my lips as my cheeks heat up. I got rid of my cigarette and walk up to her. "H..hi, (y/n)" I say. She looks up at me, a small smile on her face as she says "hi, cups". My cheeks heat up again at the random name. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes glimmered in the sunlight. She looked like a goddess. "U..uh....h..how are yah?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "I'm f..fine..." She says, a small pink dust creeping onto her cheeks. An awkward silence then snuck over us. It was just us two, staring and smiling  awkwardly at each other for the past minute. Then, mugman's voice echoed threw the silence, "hey cuppy! Who's this?". "U..uh, this is (y..y/n). (Y/n), this is my brother, mugman" I say, letting out a small sigh. (Y/n) waves sheepishly. "Sorry to cut this short....but I.. I've gotta go" (y/n) smiles, "nice meeting you, mugman. And it was nice seeing you again, cuphead". With that, she left. My cheeks were red as my heart fluttered. Mugs smirks, "so this is the girl bendy mentioned". I playfully punch his arm, muttering "s..shut up". We then made our way home, him making fun of my red face the entire way.

(I am so sorry if this took awhile to get out and if it's not up to standards. I'm in Spain again and won't be back home for a few days. So I'm sorry if the chapters aren't as good or as frequent as they normally would be. Anyway, thanks for the request AND 22.4k reads!  Bye bye!!)