borris x reader

Idk why I decided to write this. I got bored and saw borris needed more stories. HE NEEDS MORE LOVE!! Anyway, enjoy.

Borris pov

Me and bendy were in a cafe with Micky mouse. That's right THE Micky mouse. I was being a total fangirl. Then Mr.micky got sidetracked by something and went to his brother. I just sat there, all alone. (That reminds me of a lyric from a fnaf song 'ive been stuck here, all alone' lol. Anyway, BACK TO LE STORY!!). I just stared blankly into space, then I saw bendy talking to.... wait a minute. Is that Felix? Felix THE cat. Wow. Bendy walked up to me and I say "wow, I can't believe it, we both met our idols. There is nothing that could ruin this" moments after I said that, the two cup people who were trying to kill us walked through the door. I had to jynx it. But this time they were with a girl. (You're just friends with cup, don't worry). The tall cup person, I think his name was cuphead or something, scanned the cafe. My eyes met with his, he got prepared to fire. I couldn't move, it was like I was glued to the floor. Just as he was about to fire bendy grabbed my arm and we ran. I heard a bang. I looked back and saw the cafe in a state. Chairs and tables were every where and the bar looked torn. Bendy pulled me to one side. Then the 'cuphead' person grabbed bendy by the throat. "Missed me?" Cuphead asked. Bendy kicked him where the sun don't shine. "You little, is that how you wanna play huh?" Cuphead says as he prepared to fire. "Don't worry, it'll be quick and painless" he says. Bendy pushed me out of the way and ducked. Causing the shot to go threw the one called 'mugman' and the girl. Mine, bendys and cupheads eyes widened. Cuphead fell to his knees with his hands on his head. I was hiding behind bendy. Cuphead walked up to mugman and placed a hand on his shoulder. "M..mugs? You'll be fine. Just let me take you to--" he paused. "H..HEY!! OPEN THOSE EYES! O..OPEN THEM NOW!!" He yelled, slightly shaking mugman. He looked over at the girl, her eyes were closed as well. "S..sir, let us help yo---" I say before getting cut off by him laughing chaotically. "D...did I say your death would be quick and painless?" He says, then he turned his head to face us. He had a phycotic grin. "MY BAD, I MEANT I WAS GONNA ENJOY TEARING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" He said followed by more phycotic laughter. Bendy grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. "Come on borris, let's go before he tries to kill us again" bendy says. "B..but what about--" I say before bendy cut me off with "he can take care of them by himself, let's go" bendy started dragging me away. I started to cry. Bendy stopped. "For the love of... Why are you crying, they all deserve to DIE!" Bendy yelled. I rubbed my right eye "b..but they didn't seem all that bad. I j..just feel like someone is forcing them to do this" I say tearfully. Bendy pulled me down to his level (cause bendys a small bean, just like my friend 😉) and nuzzled me. "where's my happy Wolfie?" He asked. "Here I am" I mumble. "I can't hear you" he says. "Hear I am" I say.

Cuphead pov

Shit shit shit shit shit. What have I done. I picked them both up. I'm so sorry you guys.

~🎵🎶Time skip🎶🎵~

I brought them to the hospital. I walked out tearfully. I was on my own.

(Y/n) pov

I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was in a hospital. I look over and see mugs still asleep. I climbed out of the bed and walked up to him. I hoped he was ok. And one thing, WHERE THE FUCK IS CUP!? I got changed into my normal attire and left. I didn't know where to go so I just wondered the streets for a bit. I then saw the cafe we just raided. I walked in and saw that it was a mess. I heard this mouse yell ''MY BORRIS!!'' I then saw that demon and wolf we tried to kill. I quickly hid behind a table. They had a conversation but I could hardly hear it. I then knocked over a chair just my luck i thought as I tried to catch it. I couldn't grab it in time and it fell to the floor, making a loud noise. Shit I thought.

"Did you hear that?" I hear a voice ask. "Yeah" I hear another voice say. Then footsteps. Crap, they're coming towards me I thought. I was in panick. "Um miss, are you ok?" I hear a voice ask. I wasn't looking at them so they didn't know it was me. I nod and stood. "W... wait a minute. You're that girl that cuphead shot" I hear a voice say. I turn and look at them. "I..it was an accident" I say and sighed. "W..where's the other one? Mugman was it?" The wolf asked. Tears welled in my eyes. "That's none of your concern!" I yell. "Well wheres that cuphead fellow then?" The demon asked. "He wasn't there when I woke, but he wouldn't have left us. I know he wouldn't have" I say. Just then the door busted open, revealing cup. "C..cup?!" I whisper. He gave an evil glare to the wolf and demon. They back away with fear and then ran for their life's. Cup chased after them, and I followed. I was behind cup. "No need to hide you guys~~ I just want to fucking kill yah, that's all~" cup says. "I will never let you rest" he says "n.. never" he started to cry and fell to his knees. I was just watching. "A..alright. Me and (y/n) will go this w...way and mugs, y..you'll go to the right. N..no my right you i..I..idiot" he cries. "YAY TEAM WORK!!" He screams out. Tears rolling down his face. I walk past him and go to the demon and wolf. "He's lost it" I whisper. The demon put an arm in front of the wolf. "I know what you're thinking and no, I'm not going to let you take such a risk. I'll check on him myself" the demon says. The wolf nodded "thank you, and b...be careful" the wolf says. The demon walked away. I looked round the corner, my eyes widened as I saw-----

CLIFF HANGERS!! That's the first time I've done a cliff hanger. Anyway, there'll be a part 2 later. I'm just really tired and my arm hurts. BYE!!
1163 words.