bendy x fox ink illness reader

(Requested by; AnimeBoiOwO

Thanks for the request!!).

(Y/n) pov

Laughter echoed through the park as Bendy and I swung on the swings and told random jokes. Bendy is one of my closests friends, and someone I trust with my life. We're trying to spend as much time together before he has to go on a quest. If I ask him about it he always changes the subject, so I've just stopped asking about it.

"Oh! I got one!" Bendy smiles, kicking his legs up a little. I giggle slightly "go ahead!". "I think I want a job cleaning mirrors. It's something I can really see myself doing" he winks at me. I roll my eyes, letting out a giggle "that was stupid!". "Ok" he paused, crossing his arms and smiling at me "you think of one". I look towards me feet, thinking for a moment, then looked back to him and said "my sister said it's impossible to drive spaghetti" I pause, brushing a strand of my (h/c) hair out of my face, "you shoulda seen her face when I drove pasta!". He gives me an unamused expression, then burst out laughing "that was even worst than mine!!". I laugh too, "hey! Atleast I tried!". The both of us have a laughing fit, until I felt pain growing in my stomach. I stood up, "I..I'll be right back". "Huh? Are you ok?" Bendy asks, standing too. I nod, then ran off somewhere no one would see me. Once I was alone, I collapsed to my hands and knees. Ink dripped down from my forehead to my cheeks and eventually dropped on the floor. I grunt as pain embodied my being, letting out small coughs. Soon enough, a flow of ink spewed out from my mouth, creating a small puddle around me. Tears welled in my eyes as the pain became unbearable, "w..why me...?". I cough, ink caught in my throat. I've been cursed with the inkness. It's absolute hell for me to cope with. I just want to die already....but I don't want to leave Bendy. Not until he's gone on that quest, atleast.

I grunt again, my arms shaking as I grew too weak to hold myself up. I soon fell to the floor, so I just layed there in pain and cried, waiting for this to be over.

Bendy pov

"Why does she always leave in a hurry? What's wrong with her?" I question, fiddling with the strings of my hoodie. (Y/n) does this alot. We'll be talking and she'd suddenly run off, only to come back a couple of minutes later, ignoring me whenever I asked if she was okay. It concerns me. So very much. "Fuck it, I'm gonna find her" I mumble, running in the direction (y/n) had went.

I had been walking around for about five minutes, and my impatient ass was losing any hope in finding her. That was my initial thought until I heard sobbing and pretty intense coughing. Being curious, I followed the noise. Only to find (y/n) in a terrible state. Ink was covering her and tears streamed down her face. I gasp, running up to, and kneeling next to, her, exclaiming "(y/n)!? Are you okay?!". She looks up at me, her usually bright (e/c) eyes were now dull and dark. I gently pull her up and into my chest, stroking her hair and trying my best to sooth her. "B..bendy....I..I'm sorry..." she mutters, clutching onto my hoddie. "F...for what?" I ask, my heart thumping from having her this close to me. But I surpressed 'those' sorts of thoughts, since the situation was much too serious for me to be a flirt. "I..I'm sorry y..you saw me l..like this" (y/n) mumbles weakly, her voice cracking as tears fell down her face. "It's not your fault, (y/n). You didn't bring this upon yourself" I wipe away some of the ink from her face, so I could see ber beauty. She blushes softly, "I..I know I didn't. But it's still e..embarressing". "Hey, it's okay. To be honest with you, I have the inkness too" I smile softly, looking into her gorgeous eyes. She stares back innocently, "y..you do?". I nod, looking towards the floor "that's why I'm leaving for that quest. To fix the ink machine". "B...bendy, why wouldn't you tell me that?" She asks. "You didn't tell me, either" I say, looking back at her. "True..." she mumbles shyly, "I..I didn't want to worry you". A silence then loomed over us as we stared at each with soft and caring eyes. I smile slightly, "say, why don't you join me on that quest?". She looks at me with minor shock, "y..you want me to j..join?". I nod, gently taking her hands, "of course. I didn't want to leave you in the first place, but knowing that you have the inkness, I want to keep you safe. So will you join me?". She avoids eye contact, seemingly thinking things over. She soon smiled, looking back at me "I'll join you". "Really!? That's great!!" I beam, tackling her in a tight hug, "I'm gonna make sure we fix this, okay?". She nods shyly, hugging me back. I gently peck a kiss onto her cheek, "I will protect you".

(Sorry if this is bad! But I'ma try and update again today, if not then tomorrow. And thank you so much for 60.5k reads!! I never expected to reach that so thank you so much!!! I'll see y'all next chapter, goodbye!!).