vampire boris x reader (prt 2)

Hey guys! I'm feeling alot better thanks to you guys. I've had some supportive comments helping me get through my rough stage. Thank you all!

(Y/n) pov

Boris and I entered a coffee shop for a brake. We've been searching for three hours straight so far. Boris had his ears flattened against his head. I placed a hand on his arm and he looked up at me. "Don't worry Boris, we'll find him" I smile and he weakly smiles back. I heard the bell, signaling the workers that there was a new customer. Boris' eyes shift across to the new customer. He sat up straight and his ears perked up, his tail began to wag. I look at what he was looking at in the corner of my eye, which blurred everything. I saw a rather short figure. I could see them look in our direction and freeze. "Boris!" It shouted. Boris stood up and ran towards the figure, wrapping his arms around them. I looked and saw a male demon. "Boris, I've missed you so much" the demon says with a shaky voice as if he was crying. Boris had a huge smile on his face as tears trickled down his cheeks. I smiled from the heart warming sight. They finally broke their hug and Boris looked at me as he wiped his eyes. "Bendy, I want you to meet someone" Boris says, looking at the supposedly bendy. Boris grabbed bendy's arm and brought him over to me. "Bendy, this is (y/n). She helped me out a lot" Boris smiled at bendy. Bendy looked at me and smiled. "lovely name" he winked. Boris playfully punched him in the arm. "Bendy! Now's not the time!" He yelled. Bendy chuckled slightly. "Hi bendy, it's nice to meet you" I smile as I out stretch a hand towards him. He took the shake.

Boris pov

I was so happy to be reunited with my brother again. (Y/n) seemed happy. "Boris told me alot about you" (y/n) says, looking at me with a smile. Bendy looked at me directly in the eyes. "Where have you been, Boris?" He asked, tears forming on the edge of his eyes. My face dimmed and my ears flattened. "I..I could show you" I suggested. Bendy nodded. I looked over at (y/n). "Let's go" she said with a smile, but there was no expression in her voice what so ever. With a final nod, we left the coffee shop. We entered the forest and began walking in the direction of the mansion. I was walking in the middle. Bendy on my left, and (y/n) on my right. I hated the forest, always have. It scared me. Without thinking, I held someone's hand. Thinking it was bendy. I checked to see who's hand I had. It was (y/n)s. My face turned red and I quickly let go. I could see pink form on her cheeks. I stopped in my tracks causing the others to stop. "H..here we are" I say, eying the mansion. Bendy hugged me. We brake the hug and I ask "how are the others?". "They're great, mr.felix has continued his adventures, stopping by every now and then. Cuphead and mugman are enjoying their life's, and i" he sighed "I've been worrying about you" his eyes seemed to sparkle. "This is so cute" I heard (y/n) squeal. I giggled slightly at her excitement. "Boris, we need to catch up. Come back home" bendy says. I smile and nod. I look over at (y/n), my heart fluttering. "one second bendy" I say, then ran up and hugged (y/n). It shocked her slightly, but she hugged back. With my feelings taking control of me, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and blushed. She blushed as well while giving me an adorable smile. "Hope to see you around, (y/n)" I smile as I trot away. I freeze in place and look at her over my shoulder "love you" and then I went to bendy and waved her goodbye. She waved back.

"Love you too, Boris!"

(I'm so happy I got this done! Ok, I've had terrible writer's block, not in the sense where I have nothing to write, it's that I have no ideas. And I'd be super great ful if you could give me some request. Hope you enjoyed, bye bye!!)