bendy X greatest showman reader

(requested by; Just_Andy_224

Thanks for the request!!)

Bendy pov

"Bendy!" Boris beams, jumping up and down and startling me slightly. "Holy- what, Boris?" I narrow my eyes at him slightly. He smiles widely, "there's a circus and it looks so cool! Can we go?". "Uh...." I mutter. "Bendy, Bendy, Bendy. Look, this is a well known and well loved circus, and everyone in it is amazing! So let's go!" He begs. I roll my eyes, a soft smile on my face, "ok, fine. We can go".

Boris and I went to that circus. And in all honestly, I wasn't paying any attention to what was going on. Just as long as Boris was happy I'll be here. That was until someone grabbed my hand and dragged me to my feet. Out of pure shock, I look at the fiend who pulled me up. It was a female with (h/l) (h/c) hair, giant gleaming (e/c) eyes, and a gorgeous smile. She smirked at me, causing my cheeks to blare a bright shade of red. "What's your name, deary?" She asks, a small smile spreading across her lips. "B..bendy...." I mumble, my heart fluttering. "Well bendy, I'm (y/n)! How'd you like to help me out?" She tilts her head to the side, only making my blush worst. But I agreed anyway.

I was way too distracted and ended up making a fool of myself, but (y/n) didn't seem to care. Hoky shit she's cute.

3rd pov

Once (y/n) finished with her act, she smiled at bendy, who was still blushing. (Y/n) giggled, patting the top of his head "thanks for the help, bendy". "N..no problem!" Bendy smiles, flustered.

Bendy kept on showing up to the circus, only for (y/n). They soon grew close as friends, and bendy even helped (y/n) practice and she taught him some moves.

But one day, when bendy went to see (y/n), she seemed sad. "What's up?" Bendy asks, approuching her. "My circus is leaving town..." (Y/n) mumbles, sniffing slightly. Bendy's hear dropped. He clenched his fists, rage and disappointment building up inside of him, "your- so I won't get to see you again?". (Y/n) shakes her head sadly, tackling bendy in a hug and mumbling "I..I don't want to leave you....". Bendy tightly hugs back, stroking (y/n)'s (h/c) hair to comfort her, mumbling "I won't let that happen. You can come with me". "B..but...I can't. The circus needs me!" (Y/n) says, gently pushing away from bendy. "I need you, (y/n)" bendy says, causing the (h/c) haired female to tense up. Bendy sighed, "if you go, i'd lose a part of me....and I can't let that happen". (Y/n)'s figure shook slightly, then she jumped at bendy, hugging him tightly, "bendy! I..I won't leave you! I..I love you!". Bendy blushed, but smiled softly, gently kissing the top of (y/n)'s head, "I love you too....Now! I will get you outta here!". (Y/n) nodded, a determined smile on her face. Bendy grabbed her hand, saying "you'll be free from the dissoproving eyes....you'll be with me". (Y/n) blushed slightly, smiling, "then lets get going!". Bendy chuckles, then helped (y/n) sneak out. He took her home, and that's where they've been ever since.

(Sorry if it's not good! But I hope you enjoyed anyway! Babye!)