bendy x celebrity cat reader

(Y/n) pov

I was sitting on the roof of the concert hall. Feet dangleling over the edge of the building. Starring at the moon light. It illuminating off of my sparkling yet hypnotic (e/c) eyes. I could hear cheers of excitement inside the hall. I look over at my watch. Only 1 hour until I preform. I kept starring at the moon. I look down into the ally underneath me. I sighed. I held my heart shaped necklace in my hand. My mother gave it to me before she died. I remember what she said when she gave it to me.

If you believe, you can do anything

A single tear streamed down my cheek as I held it in the palm of my hand. I release it and focus on the ally. I saw two figures. I squinted my eyes and made out the figures. One was a short demon, the other a rather tall wolf. I felt kind of nosy just watching them, so I turned my head to the side. Pretending like I didn't see them. I gazed at the stars for bit. I then stood and prepared myself to go. Then someone grabbed onto my shoulders, and flipped me around. I made eye contact with them. It was a shady racoon man. He shook me. Yelling the same thing over and over. "GIVE US WHAT'CHA GOT!!". I couldn't move, I was paralized from shock. He growled at me. He pushed me slightly and, considering I was so close to the edge, I fell. I clinged onto the edge for dear life, he smiled at me devilishly. I gave him an angry glare, and he walked away. My face turned to an normal expression. I felt fear, and tears welled in my eye. This is it. This is how I end I repeat. My grip became loose, my eyes filled with more tears. I closed my eyes as my grip fell and I dropped. I felt the wind in my fur, when I felt it no longer I was in no pain. I open my eyes slightly. I saw the demon I saw when I was on the roof. I open my eyes wide. He stares deep into my eyes, he placed me on my feet. "Thank you" I say. He smiled and I smiled back. "No problem miss---" he says "(y/n). I'm (y/n)" I say. He nodded. "I'm bendy, and this is my bro borris" bendy explains. I smile at borris and he smiled back. "Um, miss (y/n). If you don't mind us asking, what were you doing up there anyway?" Borris asked. "I was getting some fresh air" I check my watch once again. My eyes widened. Only 10 minutes before my preformence. I look back at bendy and borris. "As a thank you" I say, I pass them tickets to my concert "have these" I smile. I waved goodbye and ran to the backstage door.

Bendy pov

(Y/n) left. I looked at the tickets. "Bendy, the show starts in 9 minutes. Maybe we should check it out" borris says. I smile and nod. We went to the building and showed our tickets to the ticket conductor. He let us in and we went to our seats, they were very close to the stage, but not too close so that we can still see. We waited for a few minutes. Soon the lights dimmed and a big blare of music came on. Everyone started cheering. My ears felt like they were bleeding. A spotlight came onto the stage revealing a caped figure. Another blare of music come on as the figure threw off the cape. It was a beautiful (s/c) cat. She held a (f/c) microphone in her hand. She waved to the crowd. "HELLO EVERYONE!!" She started and I recognized the voice. It was (y/n)!! "I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY SHOW!!" She says, then soothing music started playing. She began to preform.

~•time skip•~

The spotlight dimmed and she disappeared into darkness. Everyone stood and clapped, even borris. I just sat there in disbelief. Borris lifted me up onto my feet. I began to clap with the crowd. That was..... unbelievable. She sang, and danced, so well. Everyone began to leave the building. As I was about to follow the crowd out, borris tugged on my arm. I turn my head to face him. "Maybe we should visit her?" Borris says, he seemed to be pleading. I nodded. I wanted to tell her how I felt about her preformence. I lead borris out the building, and we made our way to the backstage door. As we approach, a guard stood in our way. "No one shall enter!" He yelled in our face. I gave a slight growl. Suddenly, the backstage door opened. Revealing (y/n) in all her glory. "What's going on out here?" (y/n) said with much rage. Her eyes went soft as she realized me and borris. She gave a smile. "Bendy, borris. Come in" (y/n) says, stepping to a side gestering for us to enter. The guard stepped away from the door, letting us to pass. We walked to the door, I gave the guard a look like 'haha bitch' and we walked in. (Y/n) was sat by a mirror, with seats next to her. "Come sit down" she says, with a warm welcoming smile. We smiled and sat down. "So, how did you enjoy the show?" (Y/n) asked with causion, as if she was afraid to make the subject about her. "WE LOVED IT!!" Borris yelled, braking my ears. (Y/n) giggled at his response. She focused her attention on me. "What about you, bendy?" She asked. Her eyes sparkling. I was dazed into her eyes. "I...I loved it" I say, sending a slight blush to my cheeks. At my blush (y/n) blushed. I felt pain. N..no, not now! NOT IN FRONT OF HER!! I began to cough. "Um, bendy? Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked, reaching an arm to me. I gave a slight nod, but then coughed violently. Tears welled up in my eyes. "BENDY!!" Borris yelled, running to my side. "Is he alright?" I heard (y/n) say, but it was muffled. My vision became blurry, and I passed out.

(Y/n) pov

Bendy fell to the floor, motionless. My heart stopped for a second, I then saw him breathing and I sighed in relief. I went to borris' side. "Borris is he alright?" I ask once again. He nodded. "H..he's fine" he says, tears threatening to drop at any moment. I put my arm around borris' shoulder, to comfort him. He gave me weak smile. I moved my arm off of him so he could help his brother. I stepped in the corner off the room. Please be ok. Please be ok. PLEASE BE OK!! I repeat. I don't know why, but bendy made me feel strange. It felt fuzzy, warm and........... fantastic. Am I in love? I dazed off. Thinking of bendy. I then heard violent coughing. I snapped out of my trance. H..he's ok!! Tears fell from my eyes. Borris tackled bendy in a hug, as soon as bendy was released I hugged the life out of him. "B..bendy. I'm s..s...so happy you're ok!" I cry. Bendy hugged back. "Kiss already" borris says. I froze in shock. I became a blushing mess. I moved away from bendy. He saw my face and gave me a soductive look. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down. I blushed even more, if that is even possible. I stared deep into his eyes. Without noticing, we inched closer.....and closer......and closer....then it happened. Our lips touched. My eyes widened and I blushed so much I could light a cave. I soon closed my eyes in acceptance. We move away from each other slowly.

Bendy pov

I stare in her dreamy eyes, they sparkled. I smiled at her, she gave a smile back. Borris was recording. I gave her a hug and she gave one back.

I wish this could last.

Story time:

Ok, so a few weeks ago, my two nephews were at my house. We were playing games on a DS or something like that. I then started coughing violently. I joked that I had the ink illness. My 9 year old nephew looked at me and said "what's the ink illness" I smile and ask "so do you remember the thing I was watching earlier?". He looked at me and nodded. "Well in that bendy had this thing called the ink illness. When he has an ink attack, he coughs violently. Something like what I did earlier" i say, acting like it was a completely normal thing to say. He looked at me with confusion. I sighed, "technically, the ink illness means you can die at any moment" I say. Worry went on his face and he tackled me in a hug. "I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!!" He yelled. I was trying my best to not laugh, but I failed and burst out laughing. He let go of me and looked me dead in the eye. "Why are you laughing? You can die" he says to me. I laugh even more and stutter out "I don't have it. I..it was a joke. It doesn't exist. But, if it did, it would be rare to have".

And that's the end of my story time. And yes, that really did happen. I can't stop laughing about it, it was so funny. I may do more story times, I'm not sure if anything interesting will happen in my life. Anyway, bye bye!!