mugman x reader (short)

(poki challenge)

It's just a quiet day. The crew have had nothing to really do. Cuphead was watching TV. Bendy was at a coffee shop with Boris. Felix was continuing his story. Micky was out with oswald. And (y/n) was (do what ever you want to do). But for mugs, he was being bugged by Freya.

"Come on, mugs!!!" Freya begged. "I don't even know the game!" Mugs yelled. "I'll tell you!" Freya says. Mugs gave it some thought. "So? Are you in?" Freya pleaded. Mugs sighed "fine. But the others better be playing too!". Freya smiled like the idiot she is and dashed towards (y/n)'s room.

"Hey, (y/n)! Wanna play a game?" Freya asked. "What kind of game?" (Y/n) asked, curiosity filling her voice. "The poki challenge!" Freya says, with way too much enfusiasum. "What's that?" (Y/n) asked. "It's a game" Freya says. "Is anyone else playing?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes, mugs. I'm gonna ask cup and Felix in a second" Freya says. "Sure, I'll play" (y/n) says. "Great!!! Go in the living room with mugs, I'll be there in a second" Freya says, running to Felix's room.

"Fffffeeeeeellllliiiiiiixxxxx!!!!" Freya yelled as she threw her arms in the air. "Yes, Freya?" Felix asked. "Can you join mugs and (y/n) in the living room" Freya asked. "Ok?" Felix then proceeded to the living room. Freya ran to cups room.

"Cuphead!" Freya yelled, pulling his chair so he fell on the floor. Cuphead rubbed his head "Freya!" He yelled. "Sorry" Freya gave an innocent smile. "What do you want?" Cup asked as he helped himself off the floor. "go into the living room with the others!" Freya beamed. "Why?" Cup asked. "Just do it!" Freya hissed. Freya and cuphead then went into the living room.

"So, what are we exactly playing?" Felix asked. "The poki challenge" Freya says. "No!!" Felix and cup yell in sync as they leave the room. "Why are they so mad, it's just a game" mugs says, tilting his head to the side like a dog. "I don't know" Freya says, but deep down, she did know. "So, are we going to get on with the game or what?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh, yeah! How about you and mugs go first?" Freya asked. They both nodded. "Ok, I'll go get the equipment!" Freya beamed as she ran to the kitchen.

Freya dug through all the cupboards and drawers looking for the poki sticks. She soon fount them and ran back to (y/n) and mugs.

"How do you play, anyway?" Mugs asked. "Simple. Mugs, take one" Freya says as she puts the box filled with poki sticks in front of him. Mugs took one out with confusion. "Put it in your mouth" Freya says. Mugs did so. He was so confused that if there was a chart, it would be off it. "Good. Now, (y/n). You need to eat as much as you can of it" Freya says. "Y..you mean, the one in his mouth?" (Y/n) asked. Freya nodded. "No, I'm out" (y/n) says. "Oh, but once you're in. You can't leave" Freya says. (y/n) sighs. "So, I have no choice?" She asked. Freya shook her head. "go on!" She pleaded.

☕~in mugman's mind~☕

Why does Freya want us to do this? Why did she even have the idea of this?
Can this please hurry and end?
Why am I excited for this?
Why do I want to eat the poki stick?
I'm going to kill Freya!

📖~in (y/n)s mind~📖

Why am I blushing?
Why is mugs blushing?
Why do I want to do it?
Why am I asking these questions?
Why am I alive?
What is life?
What if I didn't exist?
Freya is so dead!

✍~in Freya's mind~✍

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Why aren't they doing it?

~back to the story~

(Y/n) shook her head then leaned in closer to mugs. She put the other end of the poki stick in her mouth, scared to act any longer. She tried eating it, but ended up kissing mugs. Freya cheered.

Bendy and Boris came back. "Hey guys, we're home!!!" Bendy then saw mugs and (y/n) kissing and Freya sitting there watching. "Ok, what happened!?" Bendy asked as Boris sneaked a picture. "The poki challenge" Freya says. She looks at (y/n) and mugs. "You do know you can stop now?" Freya asked. Mugs and (y/n)'s eyes widened as they seperated from each other. They faces were so red they could have put a tomato to shame. "Guys, what did I tell you. Don't trust Freya and her weird games" bendy says. Mugs and (y/n) left to their rooms. "ok, Freya. For punishment, you're spending an hour in the basement with oswalds kids" bendy says, pushing Freya to the basement door. Freya tried to escape bendy's grasp but to no avail. She got pushed into the basement. "Have fun" bendy smirked as he shut and locked the door.

Freya banged her fist on the basement door. "Don't leave me in here!" She yelled. She gave up and went down the stairs to oswalds kids. "Do you kids wanna play a game?" She asked.

"Knock knock" mugs says, entering (y/n)'s room. "O..oh, hey mugs" (y/n) blushes. "wasn't today just a bit, awckward?" Mugs asked as he aprouched her. She nodded. "Yeah. She says. "but I did like it" mugs and (y/n) said their thoughts aloud at the same time. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other. "Really!" They blurted in sync. "You answer first" they say again in sync. "We aren't getting anywhere" (y/n) says. Mugs chuckled. "just, did you really enjoy it?" He asked. (y/n) nodded out of embarrassment. "Y..yeah, did you?" She asked. Mugs nodded as well. (Y/n) softly kissed mugs cheek. "I don't know why I was ever worried" she whispered.

(I got this done in a day! Which is very unusual for me. Whatever. Hope you enjoyed and have a fantastic, wonderful day. Bye!!!)