Boris x Male Naga Reader

(Requested by; cwebb3564

Thanks for the request!
And sorry for not posting-).

A slight shiver drew up Boris' back, eyes squinting open, looking at the darkness around him. He felt as if something was off, as if something was going on that he had no knowledge of, or something he should know.
He sighs tiredly, turning on his side, noticing his friend's bed was empty. He looked over at the clock, reading the time. Its 2:00am...where is he?
Nervous that his friend had gone missing, Boris sat up, eyes now adjusted to the darkness that consumed the room, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, jumping up and drowsily walking around.
It was silent, which would be calming if the wolf wasn't so worried for the whereabouts of his friend.
A small noise from the bathroom caused his ear to flick, head cocking to look at the closed door. A small amount of light seeped from under the wooden door, giving a slight illumination to the hallway. Boris raised his fist and lightly knocked on the door. He heard a small yelp from the other side, and the sound of multiple things falling. He bit his lip in worry, opening the door, seeing his friend tangled in the shower curtain, laying in the bathtub, groaning in a small amount of pain.
Boris snickers a little, "you okay, (y/n)?".
"Fan-fucking-tastic!" The (h/c) haired male whines, pulling the curtain off his head, glaring slight daggers at the wolf, "thanks for scaring the shit outta me".
"Hey, I was worried! Its 2am and you weren't there" Boris huffs, crossing his arms, "what are you even doing up so early?".
(Y/n) avoids eye contact, only able to utter a small 'uhhh'.
Boris rolls his gleaming eyes, "whatever, come on, dude".
"I- I'm fine here" (y/n) smiles nervously, looking back at his friend.
Boris cocks an eyebrow up, "(y/n), stop being an idiot. Get up".
(Y/n) lets out a small sigh, "Boris, really, I'm fine".
The wolf shakes his head, grabbing the shower curtain and pulling it off his friend, gasping at the sight, dropping the object and stumbling back in surprise.
(Y/n) sported a serpent like tail, instead of his normal human legs. The pattern was a deep (h/c), with small freckles of (f/c) sprinkled around on the scales.
Boris blinked a few times, admiring his friend, amazed and shocked.

"I- Boris I can explain!" (Y/n) panics, scared for his life. If people knew what he was he could be captured and used for testing, or worse- killed. But Boris wouldn't do that to him, right? They were friends, right?

Boris composes himself, hesitantly approaching the scared male, sitting infront of him, admiring the pattern of the tail, "please explain...".
"I-" (y/n) swallowed his fear, a few frightened tears trickling down his face, "I'm a naga".
Boris hums a little, looking into the others watery (e/c) eyes, "what's a naga?".
"Uh, well..." (y/n) paused, situating himself a little bit better, so he was comfortable at least, "I am half serpent. I can change my form to either human, serpentine and half and half- as...as you can see now...".
Boris hums, absentmindedly running a hand over the smooth scales, "why didn't you tell me?".
(Y/n) shudders at the touch, finding it strange but oddly satisfying, "I- I was scared, Bor Bor...I'm not normal. I didn't know if you would tell anyone else".
"Of course I won't. You mean a lot to me, (n/n)...".
(Y/n) blushes at the nickname, smiling softly, "thanks, Boris...this really means a lot to me".
Boris smiles back, his hand cupping (y/n)'s cheek, "you do know you're still the same person? Just because you're not entirely human doesn't mean I won't see you the same".
"You're such a sweetheart" (y/n) croons with a lovesick smile, doey eyes staring at the wolf infront of him, heart pounding- this time not in fear.
Boris giggles, gently pressing his forehead against the others, wrapping his arms around his neck, managing to pull himself over the side of the bathtub and onto (y/n)'s lap, which was a little difficult considering he now had a snake like tail but it was figured out.
(Y/n) wrapped his arms around Boris' small figure, tail slightly wrapping around him, careful not to use too much strength- being a naga he had quite a lot of it, "you mean the world to me, Boris".
"Shut up, fluff heart" the wolf giggles, lifting his head up to look into his lovers eyes, "you know I love you more than you ever could love me".
"Believe what you want to believe, but it won't be true!".
Boris opens his mouth to object but is cut off by (y/n)'s lips softly crashing against his, making his words come out muffled. He rolls his eyes and melts against the others lips, lightly flicking his cheek to show he wasn't happy he was cut off.
(Y/n) chuckled as he broke the kiss, gently tapping the wolf's nose.
Boris gives a playful pout, "rude of you to cut me off".
"I know whatever you would have said would melt my heart, and I can't take the wholesomeness anymore" (y/n) dramatically plays out, smirking at the giggle he got from the wolf.
Boris nestles into (y/n)'s neck, hugging him like his life depended on it, "I love you, (n/n)...don't ever forget that".
"I won't...".