bendy x shy bunny reader

Bendy pov

I was setting up camp with borris until I heard a noise, like a twig snap. I crept over to the noise. I tackled who ever was there. I looked who it was and it was a bunny girl. "I'm so sorry" I say climbing off her. She didn't reply. I offered to help her up but she shoved my hand away. "Would you care to join me?" I asked. She nodded slowly. I led her to where me and borris were setting up camp. She sat down and I sat next to her. "I'm bendy, and this is borris" I explain. Borris waved. "What's your name" I ask. "(Y....y....y/n)'' she whispered. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady~" I flirted cause I'm lonely, I need a women to love me. Borris rolled his eyes and (y/n) blushed deeply. I smirked. "Bendy, why do you flirt with every girl that moves or breaths" borris says walking next to me. "Cause I can" I say, giving (y/n) a loving look. which made her blush harder. Borris walked away. "B....bendy, I need to t...tell you that I...I'm extremely s...shy" (y/n) said, her blushing lightened a bit.

(Y/n) pov

I was so embarrassed. I dont normally talk to people. And I've never told anyone I'm shy before. But, he felt special to me. Very special. Thinking about him made me blush a bit more. "That's ok (y/n), I don't mind that. I can tell you like me anyway" bendy said and after he said that I blushed more. "JUST KISS ALREADY!!" I hear borris yell from the other side of the camp. "SHUT UP BOR--!" Bendy yelled before I pulled him into a kiss.

Borris pov

I was laughing my ass off from bendys reaction to (y/n) kissing him. His eyes were so wide from shock. Then he closed his eyes and started kissing (y/n) back. They were both blushing madly. I chuckled and cleared my throat. "BENDY AND (Y/N), SITTING IN A TREE!! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Bendy pulled out of the kiss and gave me a death stare. I laughed my head off. "Bitch, I will cut you!" Bendy yells leaping for me. (Y/n) grabbed bendys collar (for his shirt) and dragged him away from me. She squeezed him in a hug. "C...can't breathe" he gasped. (Y/n) didn't let go of him and I laughed harder.

(MY HAND FUCKING HURTS! I got lost  writing this short that I forget about the real world. Anyway hope you enjoyed this short bye bye!)