swap Mickey x reader

(Requested by; o0lovelydoce0o

Thanks for the request!).

(Y/n) pov

I sigh in annoyance, laying on the grassy land of the forest, staring up at the sky guarded by trees and clouds. Such a peaceful scenery for a horrendous world. I've been abandoned by everyone in my life, and now I wander around aimlessly to take my mind off of crushing loneliness. Sometimes it works, but at times I rest it hits me hard.
I was pulled from my thoughts by a soft breeze, swaying my hair along with it. I sigh gleefully and sit up, hugging my legs with a small smile. I've never gave up, though. I am living my life to the fullest, because I won't let a thing get me down. If I can't get anyone close to me, I'll just have to be the closest. Now that I think about it, that sounds kind of sad.
"Hello?! Anyone!!" A desperate voice calls out blindly, catching my attention. They sounded like they needed help....but I could just be hearing things.
"Guys?! Please tell me someone is there!" The voice sounded as if it was getting closer, and soon I began to hear footsteps. They were cautious but determined, scared for what could be found yet so prepared.
I lightly push myself to my feet, dusting myself off and facing the direction the voice was coming from. The footsteps gradually got closer, yet they still sounded silent. Impressive, honestly.
Soon, a figure came around a corner, eyes landing on me emediatly. It was a mouse. Dressed in suitable attire to be this deep into the forest. He was confused by my presence, hand hovering over his bag, ready to grab it, as his black eyes scanned my (e/c) ones. I put my hands up in defense, "hey dude, I'm not gonna hurt yah". His muscles relax, but still were tense as he took a small step closer, "what are you doing this far out alone?". "Could ask the same to you" I mumble, taking in every detail about him. He looked like a sweet fella, but at the moment he was trying to play off as threatening, which would work but I could care less what he does. "I asked first" he says, straightening his hat firmly, waiting for whatever response I were to come out with. "There ain't much to it. I just like the forest" I shrug, resting my hands on my hips, "now how about you, mousy?". He scrunches his nose at the name, but shook it off and composed himself, "well, I was with some friends. But we got seperated" he goes silent, then smiled softly, "say, you haven't seen anyone around have you?". "Not to my memory" I respond, tapping my chin in thought. He sighs, his posture slumping as his dazzling eyes became dim, "oh gosh, I hope they're safe". Though I have just met this guy and don't even know his name yet, I felt sympathy for him. He seemed genuinely worried for his missing friends, and who knows how long they've been seperated. "Tell you what, I can help you look for them if you'd like?" I suggest with a polite smile. His face lightens up with hope, his gaze darting back to me, "you'd help?". I nod, offering him my hand for a handshake. He takes it, shaking my hand eagerly, "why thank you!! This honestly means so much to me!". His smile then disapeared, "gosh! I didn't even introduce myself! How stupid!" He pauses, releasing my hand and smiling brightly, "the names Mickey! And who may you be?". "(Y/n)...." I mumble, caught off guard by his sudden burst of enthusiasm. It came out of nowhere. I thought he was a sweet guy, but he is way nicer than I anticipated. "Well, (y/n), thank you again for offering your help!" He smile sweetly, sending my heart fluttering. I clear my throat, "I..its no problem. Why don't we just get searching? Tell me what your friends look like".

Mickey pov

I can't even begin to explain the amount of worry I feel for the others. Who knows what happened to them. All I can think of is them being in danger or, worse, already dead. The mere thought sends shivers down my spine and worries spiraling around my head.
But, I sort of feel calmer with this (y/n) person here. Though I barely know much about her, she makes me feel happy and content. She has patiently listened to me ramble on about my concerns for my friends, and has comforted me even though she seems like she doesn't know what she's doing. She sure is trying her best. Its a great first impression. I wonder why she is alone and not around friends. She deserves alot.
We were sitting on the grass for a miniature break, just to catch our breath and rest our feet. A comftable silence blanketed around us as the wind swayed and rustled through the bushes and trees, animals padding by and birds cawing above. Peaceful. Suprisingly, I was no longer devistated my friends were missing. I knew they were fine. They just had to be. (Y/n) positive energy and assurance sure has rubbed off on me, filling me with a determination to reunite with my dear friends.
I was pulled from my relaxation when (y/n) let out a content sigh. I turn my head to face her, a small and faint smile on my face. She sure was...something. Her glittering (e/c) eyes made my heart thump, her sweet smile made my knees feel weak, and her overall person makes butterflies flutter around my stomach. My friends, she had smittened me at first sight. Something I thought could only happen in fairy tales or romance novels. But here I am, falling head over heels for a girl a found wondering in the forest.
"Mr Mickey!!" A voice chimes, pulling me from my awe struck phase. I whip my head around, seeing Boris in the distance, running in my direction, the others hot on his heels. A wide smile pulled at the corner of my lips as I jump up and embrace him with loving arms, "Boris! My my, are you okay!!?". He nods, heavily breathing for oxygen, having ran all the way to me, "I'm fine! We're fine! We were just so worried for you!!". "Mainly him" Mugman adds with a cough, earning a glare from the wolf. I laugh half heartily, "I'm so happy you guys are okay!! Boy, I thought i'd never found you!!". "Who's that over there?" Bendy speaks up, pointing to (y/n) who was watching with curiosity. "Oh! Right," I pause, walking towards the (h/c) haired female and helping her to her feet, "this is (y/n)! She assisted me in finding you guys! Without her, we probably wouldn't be talking now!". Said female waves sheepishly, a shy smile on her face as her cheeks dusted pink. I couldn't help but to think of how adorable she was.
I quickly shake off my thoughts, scratching the back of my neck with a blush creeping onto my face and a nervous chuckle escaping my throat, "she, uh, she really helped me calm down" I pause, scanning through the ideas lingering in my mind, "say, what you guys mind if she joined us?". "Not at all!" Boris beams with a welcoming smile. "You'd want me to join you?!" (Y/n) questions in disbelief, mouth agape. I nod and hum, "of course! I wouldn't want to leave a friend alone, now would I?". Her face goes redder, but she smiles softly, her eyes staring into mine, "in that case....I'll gladly help you folks!". The others accept that and told me which way the path was. Before I could follow them, though, (y/n) pecks a slight kiss onto my cheek, pulling her hand from mine, "thank you, Mickey. I'm glad I met you". I was unable to think of anything, my mind completely blank and my legs refusing to move a single inch. Her action was so unexpected, my heart was practically leaping out of my chest at this moment and my face was burning so bright I could probably light a room. She giggles, walking ahead of me, leaving me behind.
I place a hand on my cheek, gradually collecting myself, "oh my....this outa be interesting". With a smile, I quickly followed after, a deep burning sensation of love filling my heart.