Cuphead x ink illness fox reader x Felix

(Requested by; Vanny_the_randome

Thanks for the request!).

(Y/n) pov

I lets out a small sigh, wiping ink from my mouth as I tried my best to keep my weary eyes open, refusing to fall weak. I needed to stay strong. For the sake of my friends and others. The ink machine needs to be fixed and I keep getting in the way with my dumbass illness.
I'm pulled from my thoughts by the sound of footsteps approuching me. I lift my head up weakly, my eyes meeting with the friendly ones that belonged to Felix. He gives me a gentle smile, sitting next to me on the floor. "F..felix, I said not to follow me..." I grumble, looking away from him, "I don't want you guys to see me like this...". "I'm sorry but I can't stand to know you're suffering. And its nothing to be ashamed of, you can't help your illness" he says, gently placing a hand on my shoulder. I sigh, hugging myself, my vision blurring as I grew weaker. Felix's usual cheery expression falls into a worried one as he gazes at my state, his ears lowering and his eyes dimming, "lets get you back to the others, okay?". I nod slightly, about to stand on my shaking legs, but am stopped by Felix picking me up bridal style. My face heats up, "F..felix, what are you doing?". "Its okay, don't worry. You need rest" he smiles comfortingly. I wanted to object, but my vision gradually got dark as I passed out.

Felix pov

"Mr Felix, is she okay?!" Bendy panics once he noticed the passed out female in my arms. I nod slightly, kneeling down and gently resting her on the ground, giving her my jacket for warmth, "that last ink attack must have been rough on her. Poor thing is getting weaker". "We should let her rest" Cuphead speaks up, eyes locked on the sleeping girl, "she could really do with that...". "I'll make some soup for us, too" Boris says, pulling things out of his backpack.
I sit next to Cuphead, mainly just to observe him a bit more. I never really took interest in him, nor him with me, but seeing how he acts towards (y/n) is kind of fascinating. He's cold with us all, apart from his brother, but he's all over her. I notice he sneaks glances at her every now and then, and smiles whenever he hears her voice.

"Stop staring at me, you weirdo" he grumbles, pulling from my thoughts. "Oh! Sorry, champ! Got a little distracted there!" I laugh nervously, intimidated by his glare. He cocks an eyebrow up, "then why stare at me? Look at something else, kitty". I furrow my brow once his gaze left mine, honestly a little mad at him. While I always try to see the good in people, I can never stand him. Not just with the fact he's rude about basically everything, but the fact he seems so captivated by (y/n). I'm not going to lie, I more than likely have a crush on the (h/c) haired female, and if there's a possibility of me losing a chance with her to such an angry man, I'll lose it.

Cuphead pov

I know I probably have zero chance with (y/n), but I can't help but hope. She makes me feel a way I've never felt before, call it a cliché but its true. I'm head over heels. But, I can tell that that feline likes her too. Now i'd hate to admit it, but he has a better chance of her liking him back. He's achieved so much and can impress her easily, all I've done is gambled my soul with the devil. I highly doubt she'd be smittened with that.
I'm pulled from my thoughts when I notice (y/n) shifting slightly. She was waking up. A small smile cracks at my lips, glad she didn't die right on the spot, no matter how dark that may sound.
She grumbles slightly, squinting her eyes open, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I quickly stood and knelt infront of her, mindlessly pulling her into a hug. She tenses at the sudden contact, but soon hug back, giggling softly, "hi, Cuppy". I blush slightly, pulling away from her, rubbing the back of my neck, "I..I'm glad you're okay!". She laughs slightly, "thanks for caring". I was about to say another word, but am cut off when Felix approuched, offering (y/n) his hand. She smiled and took it, letting the cat help her to her feet. "We should continue before it begins to get dark" Bendy says, looking up at the sky. "Right. You okay to walk, (y/n)?" Felix asks, hand still gripping the (e/c) eyed girl's. That made my blood boil with jealousy, I swear he knew how this was making me feel and he was enjoying it. I fucking hate him.

3rd pov
~Cuphead ending~

The cupheaded male lets out a small sigh, leaning back on his hands as he looked up at the dark sky. The day had been long and tough, he was just glad that he could sit in silence for once, enjoying the calm atmosphere. He's pulled from his thoughts by someone sitting next to him. He looks over, seeing (y/n).
"I hope you don't mind if I join you" she smiles softly, causing his cheeks to heat up. "O..of course not" he says, looking away to hide his red face. (Y/n) giggles softly, gently resting her head on Cups' shoulder, staring up at the twinkling stars. Cuphead admired how her (e/c) eyes glistened, his heart beating wildly as he couldn't help but smile. He hesitantly wraps an arm around her shoulders, pulling her more into his side. The both of them sat in silence, enjoying each others company, eventually drifting off, cuddled against each other.

~Felix ending~

Felix let out a questioning hum as he servayed the area, dangerously close to the edge of the cliff. But he didn't seem to care that one wrong move would result in death. He was too focused on scouting for any danger, but mainly to divert his mind from his crush.
Speaking of the devil, the (h/c) haired female approuches the feline, "hey Felix". Felix yelps in surprise, whipping around and meeting (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. He sighs in relief, "don't sneak up on me like that". (Y/n) giggles, sitting on the ground, her legs swaying over the edge of the cliff. Felix, a little scared for her, sat next to her, prepared incase she fell. "It sure is peaceful" (y/n) sighs gleefully, a soft smile smile on her face. Felix's face goes red, mesmorized by the female infront of him, heart beaten quickly, trying to burst out of his chest.
He's pulled from his thoughts by a hand waving infront of his face. "You okay, Feel?" (Y/n) asks with a worried tone. Felix nods, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "I..I'm fine! J..just thinking". "Care to share?" (Y/n) smirks, shuffling closer to the flustered male. Felix's face gets redder, but he shakes his head, smiling slightly. (Y/n) giggles, resting her head on the cat's shoulder, gently placing her hand ontop of his, "your face is so red". "Shush" Felix chuckles, ruffling up (y/n)'s hair.