Bendy x toon bunny tomboy reader x Cuphead

(Requested by; SkylarPKeeney

Thanks for the request!)

Cuphead pov

I can't lie with myself anymore. I like her. Not even like, I fucking love her. But that short piece of shit loves her too. And he's way more straight forward than I am. Sometimes I see the two flirting together. Bendy seems really into it, but (y/n) plays it off as a friendly game. It's really pissing me off, and Bendy knows this so he teases me about it. Making snarky remarks whenever he gets the chance. I swear if (y/n) didn't have a connection with him i'd kill him.
I'm trying to drop a hint that I like her, but Bendy keeps getting in the way. Which causes me to make aggressive comments instead. He's trying to fuck me over, and I am ashamed to say it's working. If he continues like this he'll win her heart, and I don't want that to happen. Not without a fight, atleast.

Bendy pov

I know what Cuphead is trying. I know he loves (y/n) too. But why should I let him have a chance? He's been nothing but an asshole to me, and winning (y/n) over would be great karma to throw at him. And honestly, I clearly love her more! I'd treat her better than he ever could, and he should know that.
He doesn't stand a chance against me. (Y/n) will love me and not him. And I will prove it.

3rd pov

Cuphead and Bendy had been cold with each other for practically the entire day. Firing remarks at each other every now and then and glaring at each other when they weren't talking. Their comments were getting more and more aggressive, soon turning into threats. And soon, a fist fight.

The two were throwing hits at each other as if their lives depended on it. Both flooded with rage and bloodying each other up.

~Bendy ending~

(Y/n) pov

I was concerned on where my two friends had gone to. Especially considering the fact that they've seemed to be hating each others guts lately. It was worrying to see them glaring aggressively at one other, and then they're gone! Lord knows what they're doing. But I was determined to find them and be assured that they're okay.

After awhile of searching, I saw them beating the shit out of each other. I gasp, running up to them and putting myself inbetween them, pushing them apart. "Stop! Why are you two fighting?!" I yell, glaring at the two. They both seemed beaten badly, which hurt my heart. "He started it!" Cups hisses, glaring at Bendy and wiping away the blood dripping from his mouth. "Don't even start that shit!" Bendy retaliates, growling lowly. "Why were you two fighting?" I snap. "Because I love you!" The two yell at the same time. I froze at that, a blush spreading across my face, "I..if you two love me you should've just told me....I have feelings for one of you". "Who?" They demand. I blush more, glancing over at Bendy, "Bends...". A soft blush dusts over his cheeks, but he smirks, flipping Cuphead off who growled and stormed away. I felt bad for him, but knew he'd respect my decision. I look to Bendy, who hugged me tightly. "I knew you did" he smiles, kissing my cheek.

~Cuphead ending~

(Y/n) pov

Seeing Cuphead and Bendy fighting each other was painful. As if I could feel their pain. I run to them and push them away from one other, yelling "why the fuck are you two fighting!?". "We both love you and he's giving me a hard time!" The two growl, glaring at each other with blood lust. I shake my head, a soft blush dusting over my cheeks, "you should've said. This wouldn't have happened if you did". "Just prove him wrong" the two hiss out, still clearly tempted to lundge for each other. "W...well, I..I do like Cups" I blush, looking down to my feet. Cuphead seemed pleased with that answer, so he wrapped me in a hug and softly kissed my forehead, all in an attempt to piss Bendy off. But Bendy only growled and walked away, grumbling something to himself. I was content with my choice, though.

(Sorry if its bad! And requests are open again, just please don't bombard me with them because sometimes that can get a little overwhelming.
Anyways, see y'all in the next one!).