bendy x reader x cuphead

Something I haven't done before!! I've always liked to read one of these where there are two that fall in love with the individual! So I decided to make this. Hope you enjoy!!

Bendy pov

Not too long ago, I met this beautiful girl. Her name was (y/n). She had long/short (h/c) hair. (S/c) skin. And (e/c) hypnotic eyes. Everything about her I liked. I've been with her for a long time, still not confessing the way I feel for her. I'm planning on doing so. I hope it works out....

Cuphead pov

She's beautiful! I love her so much. I wish she would be mine. I'm going to confess my feelings.... Though, I feel like bendy feels the same. I'm going to do everything I can so she chooses me!!

(Y/n) pov

I was walking with bendy and cuphead, two of my best friends. They were unusually quiet. I feel like they're planning something. "So, where do you guys wanna go?" I asked, looking at them. "How about the park??" Bendy suggested. "That's a great idea!!" I exclaim. It seemed like cuphead glared at bendy for a quick second, but I could just be seeing things. I shrugged it off and we walked to the park. It was still silent on the way. Once we arrived, I went to a tree and sat in the shade. Allowing cuphead and bendy to do whatever the fuck they want. I leaned against the tree trunk and relaxed, letting myself sink into a non-existent world.

Bendy pov

(Y/n) went to some shade and I thought it was the perfect time to practice what I'll tell her. I walked away to a quiet place, where nobody was. I sighed. I sat down and began to think. "Ok, bendy. You have to tell her your love. You have to tell her your feelings. She has to know....." I paused and closed my eyes. "Think of the perfect thing to say to win her heart...."

Cuphead pov

Bendy left me alone. I glared at him. If he thinks he can get her then he's got another thing coming!! I stormed away to a place of my own. I sighed. "Ok, (y/n) needs to know. She needs to know I love her. I need to think of the most romantic thing I could say. I need to beat bendy to her heart..." I brushed my hand through my hair. "I hope she feels the same way......"

3rd pov

Bendy and cuphead were practicing for a few minutes. They wanted their confession to be perfect. As for (y/n).... She was practically asleep at this moment. Cuphead and bendy we're ready. They both walked to (y/n) triumphantly. Once they arrived at (y/n)'s feet, they stared at each other for a moment. "(Y/n)" cuphead says, breaking (y/n) back to reality. "Y..yes?" (Y/n) asked as she rubbed her eyes sleepily, making cuphead and bendy blush. She's so cute!!" They both think. After on final glare, they sighed. "(Y/N)! IREALLYLOVEYOUANDIHOPEYOUEXCEPTMYFEELINGSANDCHOOSEMEOVERHIM!!" Bendy and cuphead exclaim. (Y/n) blinked a couple of times, she was taking in all the information that was just thrown at her. Cuphead and bendy stood there, scared who she'll pick. (Y/n) stayed silent. She showed no emotion, no body language and she looked like she just switched off. (Y/n) slowly stood, she looked at the two and walked away. Cuphead and bendy felt heart broken. Cuphead growled lowly and faced bendy. "Wow, good going!" He yelled to the short demon. "what do you mean!" Bendy yelled. "Now she won't pick any of us!!" Cup yelled. "Well you can't just take it out on me!" Bendy spat. Cuphead grabbed bendy by the coller of his shirt, bringing him eye level. "She was supposed to be mine!" Cuphead grinded through his teeth. Bendy looked pissed, but didn't say anything. Cuphead put his finger gun to bendy's forehead. Bendy looked at cup. "You won't do it" he says. Cuphead tensed his grip on bendy's shirt. "I will" he says. "You don't have the guts" bendy muttered. Cuphead growled, he was contimplating to kill his friend or not. Cup sighed and dropped bendy. "We should catch up to her" cups says. Bendy nodded and stood. They proceeded to go the direction their love went.

(Y/n) pov

I sat on a park bench after I left cuphead and bendy. I left because I couldn't decide. I love them both. I was too overwhelmed. I wanted to make the right decision. I looked to my feet, describing them both in my head. I closed my eyes and sighed. I had made my decision. And, now, I just needed to find my friends. I opened my eyes and looked up. I stood from the bench and scanned the area. I couldn't see them in my sight range. I kept looking, but heard the faintest yell. Someone was yelling my name. I look in the direction and see cups and bendy. "Cup! Bendy!" I yell, waving my arms in the air. I ran to them. "(Y/n), we just want to say we're sorry for putting that much pressure on you" bendy says. "It's ok, I've decided" I say, putting on a half smile. They looked at me with hope in their eyes. "Before I say though, you have to promise me something" I say. They nodded. "Anything" cuphead says. "Whoever I pick that it wouldn't matter, and we'd all still be friends. Deal?" I say. They glanced at each other and back at me, nodding. "Deal!" They agree. I smile.

(Since I can't be bothered to choose one, I'll make two different endings!!)

~bendy ending~

I look at them both. "Sorry cups, but I like bendy" I say. Cuphead seemed shattered, but shook his head and smiled. "It's ok" he says, rubbing the back of his neck. Bendy had a completely red face. I smiled and my new lover. I walked up bendy and kissed his forehead. "I think I made the right choice~" I winked.

~cuphead ending~

I look at them both. "Sorry bends, but I like cuphead" I say. Bendy looked at me shocked, but shook his head and smiled. "I..it's ok!" He exclaims. He looked over at cups and smiled. "Congrats!" He says and cup blushed. "Y..yeah" he says. Cuphead looked at me and smiled brightly. He came up to me and hugged me. "I'll love you forever" he says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

(I hope you enjoyed!! Have a great day/night!! Babye!!)