oswald x reader

I wrote this because Oswald needs more love.

(Y/n) pov

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!! I repeat in my head as I was being chased. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath. Where do I go? I scanned the area and saw some sort of parade. Without thinking, I ran to it. I snuck into the crowd and started to watch the show. As the parade started I noticed something. It's Micky and his friends I smiled. My old friends. Wait, wasn't Oswald in this act? I questioned. After the show, I went back stage. I saw a wolf and a demon talking to Micky. The wolf was fangirling and the demon was just like meh. After Micky spoke to them he noticed me. "(Y/N)!!" He screamed. I walked up to him and got attacked into a hug. I hugged back. "It's been awhile Mick" I say as I move him away from me. He had the biggest grin I've ever seen. "I've got one question though Mick" I say. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why wasn't Ossy in the show?" Micky's smile turned into a frown. "W...well---" Micky started but soon got cut off with "uncle Micky~ me and uncle goofy are taking daddy to the store. Do you need anything?" I turn to see one of oswalds kids and Oswald himself. Oswald seemed different from when I last saw him. He had bags under his eyes, a wrinkled up t-shirt and the thing that sticks out the most a frown. It's different to his normal big bright smile, now it's a dark gloomy frown. Sympathy grew on my face. What's up with him I questioned. Micky reached a hand out to the little rabbit and scruffled his fur. "Nah I'm good, just be safe and take care of your father for me, ok" Micky says. Before anyone got to answer, agonizing screams were heard. "BENDY!!" I hear someone yell. I look to see the wolf trying to hold the demon up and the demon with ink on his face. I was confused on what was going on. "BRING HIM OVER HERE NOW!!" Micky yelled, going to the wolf and demon. "PAPA!!" I hear a sweet voice yell. I turn to see Oswald with his hands on his head, struggling to stand. "Donald, take Oswald and his kid away!" Micky yelled. Donald walked into the room. "What's going on?" He asked. "JUST GO!!" Micky yelled. Donald took oswald and his kid away. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

~time skip cause I'm lazy af~

"B..borris I'm sorry I ruined your first impression" the demon stuttered out. "Don't be so silly, as if that's what I care about now" the surposidly 'borris' says. Micky had the saddest look I've ever seen. I went to go check on Oswald. He seemed tense after that just happened. I saw Donald yelling at one of oswalds kids. "AND WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT!? YOU'RE NOT BECOMING A WIMP LIKE YOUR DAD, ARE YOU!!!" Donald yelled. "N..no, I just don't like seeing daddy cry" the little rabbit says. "Sheesh Donald! At least be a bit more supportive!" I yell with my arms crossed. He looked in my direction. "HEY! At least I'm doing a better job then their father, (y/n)!" He yelled back. I gave him a very sturn look "well yelling isn't going to solve anything" I say. "Fine, I'm sorry" he says with the biggest 'fuck you bitch' face I've ever seen. He placed the kid down and it ran away. "Where is Oswald anyway?" I ask. "He's in his room" Donald says pointing to oswalds room. "Do you have any idea what that was all about? Or are you as clueless as I am?" I ask. "I'll explain later but let's just say, he's going through a rough time and needs to be left alone" he explains. I nod. We went back in Micky's direction and saw him chatting to the wolf. The wolf left with the demon, and Micky just sat there looking at the floor. "OH NO, OSSY!!" He yells, remembering the state Oswald was in. "He's fine, he was acting strange, but his kids seemed to help. Feel better, I guess" Donald says. Micky sighed in relief. Donald went to do his stuff and I sat with Micky. "So what was that all about?" I ask. He sighed. "Well, you remember ortensia, right?" Micky asked. I nodded, oswalds wife. "She had this thing called the ink illness, it's very deadly, and she well.......she died from it. And that kid, his brother has it as we just witnessed. Causing Ossy to remember. He's changed from when you saw him (y/n). He's not bright or joyfull. He's dull and sad" Micky explained, tears streaming down his cheeks. It sent a dagger through my heart. I hugged Micky for comfort. Poor Ossy, he's going through alot isn't he? Maybe I should talk to him? I moved Micky off me and went to oswalds room. I opened the door slowly and saw oswald lying asleep on his bed with all his kids sleeping with him. Oswald had tears in his eyes. I tip-toed towards him and gave him a slight hug. "I'm so sorry Ossy, feel better soon" I whisper, and with that I left. I gave a slight sigh. I walked around for a bit. "How about you come with us to this restaurant tomorrow, (y/n)?" Micky asked. I gave a slight smile and nodded. He smiled back. I left the back stage and became causios again. Crap, I forgot I was being chased I walked back into the studio. "(Y/n), why are you back?" Micky asked. "I thought I'd stay here" I say looking over at Micky. He smiled. "Oh that's an amazing idea (y/n)".

Oswalds pov

"Papa?" I hear one of my kids ask. I open my eyes to see one standing in front of me. "Good morning" they say. I stroked their cheek, causing them to pur. I imaged them as ortensia. I moved my hand away from my kid and sat up. They dragged me out the room and to the others. "Good morning Ossy, you'll never guess who decided to stay last night" Micky says. I looked at him and saw a familiar face next to him. "(Y/n) decided to stay" he says as he hugs her. She had a smile on her face. I gave a slight wave to her. She pushed Micky off of her and walked up to me. She hugged me. I hesitated. Soon I hugged back. She was comforting. We let go of each other and she stared into my eyes. Her eyes sparkled, "it's been awhile Ossy" she says. I gave a slight nod. She went back to Micky. "So when are we going, Mick?" She asked. Going where? I questioned. "As soon as your ready, (y/n)" Micky says. Micky stood. "You coming Ossy?" Micky asked. Since I don't talk and couldn't ask where we were going, I just nodded. We left and started walking. "Everything alright Oswald?" (Y/n) asked. I nod. "Then why won't you talk? I'm sorry if it afends you or anything, I know about what happened. It sent a dagger through my heart. It's okay if you don't want to talk" (y/n) says. I nod. She sighed. Micky stopped causing us all to stop. "We're here" he exclaims. I look to see we were at a restaurant. We walked in. (Y/n) was looking around until her gaze stopped at someone. She quickly looked away from them and hid behind Micky. What the hell was that about? I question. We sat at a table and started to chat, Micky went to the bar and ordered us drinks. Leaving me with (y/n). I look at her with concern. "What?" She asked. I pulled a black board out of nowhere and wrote when we walked in your gaze stopped on someone and you hid behind Micky. She didn't respond. "It's nothing, really" she says. I cleared the black board and put it away. Micky came back with the drinks. "Thanks Mick" (y/n) smiles. "No problem" Micky says as he sat down. (Y/n)'s gaze wondered the room again. Her gaze stopped again. I looked in the corner of my eye to see what she was looking at. It was a shifty racoon man. He looked over and (y/n) moved her gaze to her drink. I kept staring. He smirked and stood. Micky left and I went with him, I was watching from a distance though. The racoon man walked up to (y/n). (Y/n) shifted in her seat a bit. He slammed his hands on the table and shoved the drinks off. I growled a bit. He lifted (y/n) off of her chair and pinned her against the wall, holding her by her neck. I ran up to him and pulled on his collar. Causing him to let go of (y/n). I pinned him against the wall "leave her alone you freak" I grinded through my teeth. He just laughed. "And what are going to do?" He asked. I smirked and threw him across a table. Everyone stood there in shock but (y/n) just hugged me. "Thanks Ossy" she says. I hug back and smiled. "No problem, (y/n)" I say. She froze. I look into her eyes. "You talked? OSSY!!" She threw her arms around me again. We let go of each other and, in the corner of my eye, I see the racoon man trying to throw a punch at me. I pushed (y/n) slightly and moved, causing his hand to crack against the wall. He ran away. Micky hugged me. "Oh Ossy" he had tears in his eyes. I hugged Micky back and moved him away from. "I missed your beautiful voice, oh I missed it so" he says. I smile. "And I've missed this beautiful face" I mumbled under my breath looking at (y/n). She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Hopefully she won't leave this time.

Okay that's it, it's done, Oswald x reader done diddily darn finally. I've had so much to do today so I'm happy I got this done.