borris x reader part 2

Bendy pov

He had his finger up to his head, ready to fire. I ran up to him and moved his hand away from him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?? ARE YOU INSANE!!??" I yell. "W..what's the point, I'm the one who killed him. I'm the one who deserves to die" cuphead stuttered out. "You know well that was an accident" I say. "My fault or not. Accident or not. Why would any of this matter? It's all over! It's either both of us, or nothing" he says. He burrys his head in my chest and starts crying his eyes out. "I JUST WISH I COULD'VE TOLD HIM THAT I LOVED HIM" he balled out. I don't even want to imagine what he's going through. A world without borris... I can't live in a world like that I thought. "Umm y..you ok?" I ask as he becomes motionless. He's still breathing. I really thought he died for a second there! Seems like he didn't get any sleep ever since the incident I thought. Borris walked up to me. "B..bendy, is he alr--" I cut borris off with "yeah just sleeping! Let's just find a comfortable, safe place so we can leave him there. Then we'll be on our way!". "Wait, we're leaving him?" Borris asked. "Umm, duh! Why? You had another thing in mind?" I say. "We won't always be there for him, and it's true, he might try to kill himself again. So...if that's how it's gonna be" I say. "Wh..." I cut borris off "I'm sorry borris, there's no hope for him".

~later~

We decided to drop the cuphead guy at the hospital. After that, we went back to the mouse. Just for borris. Always for borris.

(Y/n) pov

Why would cup try to kill himself. Was he trying to leave...us? No! NO! (Y/N)!! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!! I thought. I was with the demon and wolf, since I've got no one now. I've been left alone. We went to the mouse. We went and they started to argue. I stepped away from them. How am I supposed to react to this? I don't know what to do? I thought. Soon they stopped. "Sorry about that----" the demon says. "(Y/n). I'm (y/n)" I say. "I'm bendy, and this is borris" bendy says. I smile. I guess this is my new family now I thought. We went to this hotel thing run by a little kitty lady. She's even smaller than bendy I snickered. We walked into our hotel room. I admired the surroundings. When I was with cup and mugs, we didn't rest much. Our main goal was to stop them. I'm surprised they're actually allowing me to stay with them.

~tiome skip (yes I meant to spell time like that DONT JUDGE ME!!)~

"Alright give us what yah got" a raccoon says as he slams me against a wall, holding me by my neck. I was struggling to breath. I could tell borris was struggling for actions. He didn't know what to do. Just as I was about to loose all of my oxygen, a blast was heard. I got dropped to the floor. I was panting for my breath. I look up to see cup holding bendy. My eyes sparkled. H..he came back!! The racoon was about to attack again until mugs came out of LITERALLY no where and crushed the bones in his hands. The racoon runs away screaming "you'll pay for this!". I stood up off the floor, breathing heavily. "(Y/N)!! ARE YOU HURT!!??" Borris asked, running to my side. "I...I'm......f...fine" I say gasping for breath. Cup placed bendy down.

Borris pov

Why do I care so much about her? She tried to kill us! I questioned. She went to cup and mugs. She hugged them. "I missed you guys so much" she says. She released them. She turned over to me and bendy. "Thanks for sticking with me while I was alone" she says. She hugged bendy and then hugged me. For some reason, when she hugged me, I blushed so much that my whole face was red. I have a crush on her....don't I? I thought. When they left bendy nudged me with his elbow and winked. "So you like her....ay?" He asked. "N..no!" I yell. "Bro, I can tell when you're lying. There's no need to lie" bendy says. Crud I thought. "Fine you got me. I may like her. But I'm not sure why" I explain. He raised his eye brows. "At least I don't flirt with ever girl that I see" I mumble. We went back to our hotel room and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to see bendy bust the door down. "When ever im with girls I get all sad. Buuutt, when evs I'm with you. I'm allllllll happy again. So screw it, you be my gurl" bendy says, stumbling towards me. He layed next to me. "Alright" I say. He's drunk I thought. Then we slept.

In the morning, I woke up with the biggest headache. "Why does he have to be extra loud when he's drunk?" I questioned. I got tackled into a hug. Welp, that woke me up I thought. I look to see who it was. (Y/n), it was (y/n). I look over at bendy and he had the biggest smirk on his face that I have ever seen. Wait, how did she get in? I questioned. "Hey borris, sorry if I scared you. I can't thank you enough for being there for me" (y/n) says as she let's go of me. "N..n..no problem" I stutter. A light blush came to my face. When (y/n) saw my blushing face, she gave a slight blush. A minute passed of awkward silence. Suddenly, mine and (y/n)'s heads clashed together. Causing us to kiss. We pulled away, both our faces as red as a tomato, I looked at bendy and gave him a death glare. "What, I got tired of fucking waiting" he says. I mentally face palmed. Thank you bendy I thought.

FUCKING FINALLY!! You have no idea on how long this took me to write. I had writers block for a few days.y brain isn't functional, anyway hope you enjoyed!