bendy x cuphead's sister (part 2 baby!!)

(HaeleyBear would like another one. So here yah go! To be honest, I wanted to write this too XD. Also, enjoy that adorable picture)

(Thanks for being patient!)

(Y/n) pov

"We should be safe" I say, struggling to breath since we just ran. Then, I heard a loud growl. Me and my adventure partner turn around and come face to face with the ferocious beast.

"Shit" I mumble, taking a step back. Before we could do anything, it lunged at him, scratching his side. I was shocked and scared, so all I could do was yell "Felix!!".

I jolted up, breathing deeply. I look around for a moment, regaining my consciousness. I sigh, laying back down, "I miss him. Wonder what he's up to". I then sit back up, rubbing my (e/c) eyes. "Morning doll~" someone coos, catching me off guard. I scan the room and spot bendy, leaning against the doorway with a smirk. I blush slightly, but smile at him, saying "sup, short stack". He rolls his eyes, walking up to me and sitting on the bed, it lowering slightly from his weight. He gently takes my hand, kissing the top of it, "we'll be making our way soon. We've just gotta do something for someone. You can either come with Boris and I, or cups and mugs". "I'll go with you and Boris" I say, a small smile on my face as I kiss bendy's cheek. He smiles back, standing up and saying "then get dressed, we'll meet you outside". I nod and he leaves the room, leaving me to change.

Once I was changed and ready, I made my way outside. Boris and bendy were there, talking. "Hi, guys!" I beam, walking up to them. They look over at me and smile, saying "hi!". "Where's cup and mugs?" I ask. "Still asleep, but we left a note" Boris says, a smile on his face. "Ok then. Well where do we have to go?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip. "Just gotta drop something off for Betty. Then we get cups and mugs and leave" bendy says, sorting out his gloves. We were then on our way.

We arrived at this sort of shop. It was small but manageable. We enter, with bendy asking "hey, is this place still open?". I then a hear a female say, "yeah, just did. Come in!". I then saw a familiar face. "Felix!" I beam, running up to him and tackling him in a hug, almost knocking us down. He chuckles, hugging me back and saying "(y/n)! It's great to see you again!". His accent rang through my head. Let me tell yah, I had missed it. I squeezed him tightly before letting go and smiling brightly at him. He smiles back, asking "so how's everything?". "I'm fine! How about you?" I ask. "I'm doing great!" He smiles. "Fluff balls gotta crush" the blonde cat, who I recognize as Sheba, whispers to me. Felix blushed but shook it away, smiling nervously. "Y..you.....you.....y...you know f.. Felix" I hear bendy's voice. I turn, seeing him with a dumbfounded expression. I giggle at that, saying "yep! We've been on a couple adventures". Bendy blinked a few times, processing the information before saying "you're even cooler than I thought". "Aww, thanks bends" I smile, patting the top of his head. "Oh, hello again Bendy!" Felix beams, smiling and waving. (Smile and wave boys. Smile and wave.) Bendy had a smile grow on his face as he seemed to beam with joy and excitement. It was adorable. He must be a big fan of Felix. "Bendy, (y/n). I've noticed some changes in the map" Boris says, catching mine and bendy's attention. "Really? Let me see" bendy says, walking over to Boris. "Shouldn't we wait till we get back to the hotel?" I ask, cautiously walking up to the Bros. "Nah, no one can see it but us" bendy says, shrugging slightly as his eyes seemed to dim. I shrug, looking around the room since I can't see the map either. After a moment, I hear Felix beam "magical!" which caused me to jump and almost smack right into the wall. I look over at bendy and Boris, who was talking to Felix. He seemed excited, yet nervous. Bendy seemed over joyed and shocked, while Boris was just shocked and confused. "You know, if you allow me on your quest, I could be a real help to you guys" Felix says, a small smirk on his face. "Y..you wanna join....?" Bendy asks, looking like he wanted to faint. Felix nodded eagerly, saying "of course!". "Well I--" bendy was cut of by Boris, who said "will you excuse us for a moment, sir?". Boris then dragged bendy away and speaks to him.

Bendy pov

"Bro, before you say anything let me just say; this the Felix we're talking about. Think about how much help he'd be" I say, trying to seem convincing. "Bendy....." Boris mutters, before I cut him off with "besides, he's way more trustworthy than that cuphead and mugman". Boris sighs, then says "ok, if it'll make you happy bro". I smile brightly and go to tell (y/n) and Felix the great news.

"So you guys have been on adventures?" Cuphead asks, putting his hands in his pockets. "Hmhmm" Felix hums, nodding his head. "That's so cool!" I beam. "Heh, yeah. It seems cool but it was difficult" (y/n) says. I was about to say something else, but I felt a pain raise in my stomach. Oh no....not now.... "E..excuse me...." I say, covering my mouth and quickly walking away, Boris not too far behind.

Once we were far enough from the others, I collapsed to my hands and knees and coughed up ink. I felt weak, I didn't want to live anymore. "B...Boris..." I mutter before trailing off and coughing violently. "Don't worry, bendy....I'm here" Boris says, kneeling next to me and pulling me into his chest. I tried to pull away, but I was too weak. He groan in pain as ink covered my vision.

~don't mind me, just skipping time~

My ink attack was slowly stopping and the pain was slowly fading. "B.. Boris. Can you promise me something?" I ask, closing my eyes softly. "Of course" Boris says, wiping away more ink from my face. "W..when I die.....you'll still look for the ink machine pieces" I say, my voice soar. "Y..yeah" Boris says, his voice cracking. "Boris, promise me!" I yell, opening my eyes and looking up at him. "You're not going to die!" He yells, tears in his eyes as he glares at me. "Look, Boris. I'm not yelling anymore..." I say, my tone soft. Boris began to sob, and I felt terrible. I pulled him into hug, saying "my baby bro.....I'm so sorry". He didn't respond, just weaped more. He soon calmed down and stopped crying. I then noticed something in the corner of my eye. "(Y..y/n)!! W...what are you doing here?!" I exclaim, jumping away from Boris. She smiled nervously, saying "I..I just wanted to check on yah....s..seems like everything is ok". Her face was red from embarrassment.....and because I was shirtless. I smirk at that, changing the setting and say "like what'cha see?". Her face wet even more red and she chuckled, "shut it, ass hat".

(I finished this on the way to fucking school...... that's how dedicated I am!! Freya, out!!)