micky x reader (highschool)

Hey guys!! I was just brainstorming and thought HEY!! Why don't I do a Micky x reader. And I thought it can't be any normal x reader. AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HARDLY SLEEP!! You write shit like this! Anyway, enjoy!

(Y/n) pov

I was half asleep until my phone buzzed. I fell off of my bed. "UGH!! WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!" I yell as I slip back onto my bed. I grab my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number. And, like any normal person, I texted them back.

???
Hey, is this (y/n)?

(Y/n)
Yeah, who dis??

???
O..oh this is Micky

Micky? What the hell does he want I thought.

(Y/n)
Hey Mick, how the hell did yah get my number?

Micky
Brinda gave it to me.

That son of a bitch I thought. (Brinda is a gender bend bendy. In this she is your bff).

(Y/n)
She is so ded. Anyway, wot yah want.

Micky
Well, the dance is in a few days. And I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?

(Y/n)
........ What do I get out of this?

Micky
W..well what do you want?

(Y/n)
A good night sleep. Jk. Ummmmmmmmmmmm how about, idk you choose.

Micky
So does that mean you'll go?

(Y/n)
Sure, got nothing betta to do.

Micky
Okay, I'll see ya later.

I didn't respond back. Guess I'll tell brinda then i thought.

(Y/n)
Brinda, you are ded!

Brinda
Hey gurl, y am I ded?

(Y/n)
Cause yah gave Mick my number and now I have a date for the dance.

Brinda
I had to give Micky your number. For 1. I like to see you mad.
2. Yah need a date.

(Y/n)
Just because you have a date, doesn't mean I need a date.

Brinda
Just be happy you won't be sitting on your ass all day, like yah normally do.

(Y/n)
Just you wait until I see you.

Brinda
Which will be tomorrow. I'm taking you dress shopping.

(Y/n)
YOU KNOW I FUCKING HATE DRESSES!! (Same girl, same)

Brinda
And that's another reason y I gave Micky your number. To torture you HA

(Y/n)
Wen I c u, I'm gonna slap you so hard yah won't be able to walk straight.

Brinda
What Eva

I put the phone down and face planted into my pillow. Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of (f/s) (favorite song). I sat up and grabbed my phone. Someone was calling me. I looked who it was and it was brinda. I picked up the phone.

"What do you want bitch?" I asked.

"Time to go dress shopping, meet me at the mall" she said, though it was hard to tell what she said. Cause my internet is shit.

"It's 8'oclock" I say.

"Exactly, NOW HURRY UP!!" She yelled, causing my ear drums to burst.

"Fine, let me get changed" I put the phone down.