Mugman x Felix's sister reader

(Requested by; cocothedragon

Thanks for the request!)

Mugman pov

Cuphead pushed open the door to the poster store, revealing our new friends, Bendy and Boris, speaking with a cat.
"Who's that with you?" Cups asks, an aggressive tone piling up in his voice. The feline approuches, tipping his hat with a friendly smile, "writer, adventurer and archeologists; Felix the cat, at you service!". "He joined us! Deal with it!" Bendy says, a smug smile on his face. "He means if you don't mind!" Boris adds quickly.
I smile and wave, while Cuphead only snorted in hate. "He's fancy" I whisper to my older brother. He rolls his eyes, unamused, "how could they invite a rando into our gang without consulting us? What good friends". "They know what they're doing" I smile nervously, earning a grunt in response.

Before I could ask him what his deal was, a female stepped out from the back room. I was hit with a sudden wave of nostalgia, feeking like I had seen and spoken to her before. But where? She looks so familiar and like I had a close connection with her, but yet so different and like she was a complete stranger. Ugh! This is hurting my brain!
"(Y/n)!" Felix beams, tightly hugging the (h/c) haired girl.
The name was all too familiar. Then it hit me. I did know her. Many, many years ago! A very old friend of mine. Golly how much she's changed!
Before I could even say 'hello', Cuphead spoke up, "hey Mugs, ain't that the girl you had a crush on when you were a kid?". My face turns all sorts of shades of red, embarresment striking me, hoping no one else heard what he had just said. After a moment past and no one commented on what my dastardly brother had just said, I turn to him aggressively, puffing my cheeks out in anger, "was that really necissary?". He chuckles, "are you not over her or something?". "I- I uh-" I stammer, unable to think of a word to say. He wraps an arm around my shoulders, winking at me "does big bro need to help you get a date?". "Shut up, Cups!" I snap, clenching my fists as I was fueled with embarresment. I wasn't even able to throw a punch when I heard that new yet old voice beam "Mugsy!!". I look over, seeing (y/n) smiling at me brightly. Cuphead chuckles, whispering "good luck" before shoving me closer to the beautiful kitty.
I stumbled for a moment, but quickly regained myself, laughing nervously with a fierce blush, "h..hey (y/n)....I..I didn't expect you to remember me....". She giggles quietly, "as if I wouldn't remember you! Who could forget your face!". I rub the back of my neck, "heh...r..right. Golly this is kinda awkward...". "True" she pauses, looking me up and down, "you sure have changed alot! You look so grown up!". "O..oh, believe me, I am anything but grown up!" I remark, chuckling quietly. She laughs softly, making my heart flutter as if it had just ascended. She glances over my shoulder, "and I see Cuphead is still an asshole". I sigh playfully, "he sure is". She giggles, yet again filling my heart with delight, making my cheeks flare up. I couldn't help but to smile. I mean, I hate to admit but I sorta did forget about her.....though sometimes i'd have little thoughts here and there of her, not entirely sure of who sure was. But now that she's standing right infront of me, staring into my eyes, everything is flooding back and its as if we had never left each others sides. I hadn't realized how much I missed her. She's just so amazing.

"So are you with those two?" She asks, pulling me from my thoughts. She was pointing towards Bendy and Boris. "Huh? Oh yeah" I smile nervously, my cheeks flushed red as I realized I must have been dazing into her eyes for so long. She smiles slightly, "so you'd be on the adventure, too?". "Wait....you're going too?!" I ask, my eyebrows raising in surprise. "Of course! My brother is and I don't want him to go alone, I know how dangerous this quest is. Even if he is experienced" she explains. "Borther?" I mumble, ashamed to have not known this information. "Oh, right. Its Felix!" She remarks, "I'm surprised you didn't know that". "Heh, I..I'm sorry" I mumble, scratching the back of my neck timidly. "Don't threat!" She beams, wrapping her arm around my shoulders, gently pulling me close to her side, "can't wait to catch up, Muggy!". I blush as bright as a flashlight, my heart thumping wildily, trying to leap out from my chest from just how close we are, my brain not being able to think of anything other than "s...same here!". She smiles and pats my back, walking over to her brother and the B bros.

I sigh, slumping my posture, face palming, "jeez I'm such a moron...". "Holy shit Mugs, that was hilarious! You sure don't know how to talk to a gal!" Cuphead mocks, laughing his head off as if he had just seen the most funniest thing in the world. And to him, it probably was. I roll my eyes and cross my arms, huffing, "I really hate you, Cups". "You won't be saying that when I get you your girlfriend!" He taunts, playfully shoving me as he walked past. "Wha- CUPS!! She is not my girlfriend!!!" I yell, my face blaring over fifty shades of red.
"Yet!!".

(Howdy everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Before I end this chapter, I wanna thank you all for 100k reads!! I can't believe we've come so far! You all mean so much to me! Reading your comments and seeing your votes makes me smile, and I'm glad people enjoy this shit I've made. I still have more chapters/requests left, so stay tuned peeps! See y'all in the next one!!).