cuphead x demon reader

(y/n) pov

I was walking down the street with a hoodie on to hide the fact that I'm a demon until I saw a ball of light blue light. Full of curiosity, I went to investigate. "Ha, ya clumsy little shit" was what I heard before I looked. I saw a man with a cup for a head and a demon on the floor. 'Another demon' I thought. The demon started to cough violently. "Hey, stop doing that. It's pretty disgusting" the cup man said. "M......m.....my b.....b....bag p....please" the demon said. "As if I'll help you" the cup person said crossing his arms. I saw the location of the bag and snuck to get it. I grabbed it and frew it at the demon. "Hu" the talking cup said as he looked at me. I pulled down my (f/c) hood and looked at him with fury. He uncrossed his arms and pointed his finger at the demon. I just stood there with a blank expression. Then his finger started to glow light blue. Without thinking I ran to pick up the demon and ran off with him in my arms. Soon I saw a wolf shouting 'bendy'. The wolf stopped and looked at me. "BENDY!!" He yelled. I gently handed the demon over to the wolf. "What happened?" The wolf asked. Before I answered the wall got blastered. There was light blue smoke for a while, when it cleared there was two men with cups for their heads. "Ah, it's you" the cup that I saw earlier said. I threw off my (f/c) hoodie reviling that I'm a demon and punched the holy cup. He fell to the floor. "Run" I said to the wolf. He started to run, still with the demon in his arms. The other cup just stood there watching. The cup sat up on the floor, he had a crack in his head. Then I noticed my weakness. FLUFFY HAIR. I ran up to him and petted his hair. "What the fu--" the cup said before I cut him off with "SOOOOOO FLOOOOOOFYYYYYY!!". Then I got knocked out.

Cuphead pov

Mugman knocked out the demon girl. "Thank God" I said as I stood up. I picked up the girl and walked away, mugs not too far behind.

~time skip~

We were at our hotel room and I placed the girl on my bed. "Hey cups, why did you bring her with us?" Mugs asked. I ignored him and went to the balcony. I leaned on the railing. Mugs was watching her sleep, I gave him a sturn look and he joined me on the balcony. "So" mugs said. "So what?" I said with confusion. "Why did you bring her?" He asked again. I grunted. "We couldn't have just left her there" I say as I lit up a cigarette. Mugs went back into the room. I heard mugs scream my name. I dropped my cigarette and ran to him. I saw the demon girl awake, she seemed nervous. I just gave a smirk. "W....where am I?" The girl asked. "We helped you" I say. "By trying to kill me" she said. "Oh shut it, what's your name" I say. She crossed her arms. "TELL US!!" I say pointing my finger gun at her. She got scared then told us her name "(Y/N)!! I'm (y/n)". "Well I'm mugman or mugs and this is my bro cuphead or cups" mugs said. She gave a weak smile, I could tell she was still scared. Mugs left the room and I sat next to (y/n). She buged a little away from me. "Sorry" I say. She looked at me with confusion. "Why did you try to kill me cups?" (Y/n) asked. I looked at the ground "because you tried to save bendy" I say. "Why are you trying to kill him?" She asked. "I can't tell you" I say looking into her hypnotic (e/c) eyes. After a moment of silence I got hit over the head by a pillow. "What the" I say as I turn around. I see mugs standing on the bed with a pillow. "QUIT FLIRTING!" Mugs yelled. "I wasn't flirting" I say blushing a strawberry red. "Ooooooooooooo!! Someone has a crrrruuuuuuuuuushhhhhhh!!" Mugs yelled. "Oh you are so dead" I say as I jolted up and pounced for him. He moved out the way causing me to bang my head against the wall. "CUPHEAD AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A TREE! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!!" Mugs sang. "BITCH YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I yell running at him. We started to run around the room, (y/n) giggled. Then mugs went behind me and pushed me to (y/n), causing us to kiss. I pushed myself backwards and blushed a light pink, as for (y/n) she blushed a very dark red. Mugs started laughing. (Y/n) stood up and jolted for mugs. Mugs didn't expect it so he got attacked. (Y/n) had an evil grin on her face. "Your a perfect match for cups" mugs said trying to escape from (y/n). Mugs finally pushed her off and ran and hid under the bed. I chuckled. (Y/n) went on the balcony and I followed. I hugged her from behind. She didn't know I was there so she screamed. I then kissed her and she stopped. We started to kiss for a bit. "Ummmmmmmmmmmm, this is very awkward" I hear a voice say. We stop kissing and see bendy just standing there on the balcony for the room next door. We just awkwardly stare at each other for a good 5 minutes until bendy says "thanks for helping me" to (y/n). She didn't really acknowledge him and just walked away. "Rude much" bendy says. I smiled and said "mugs was right, she is a perfect match for me". Bendy just looked at me like 'wut °_°'. I walked back into the room and mugs was staring at me, he had a huge grin across his face. I pushed past him and hugged (y/n) goodbye. "Will I see you again?" She asked. "Possibly, anything could happen" I say letting her go and she waved bye to mugman. Then she left. Tears were in my eyes. "Cups, you ok?" Mugs asked. "Y... yeah" I said wiping my eyes. "You're such a softy" mugs said. "Shut it" I say, playfully pushing him.

HOI!! So ye, I forget to say but I thought of the idea. Anyway, hope you liked.

^w^ =-=