cuphead x cat reader

Cuphead pov

Me and mugs were walking down a crowded street. Mugs stuck close to me, I guess he didn't want to loose me. I rolled my eyes. I see a girl accidentally get pushed into me. I caught her in my arms, a blush spread across our faces. I push her to her feet. She had (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) fur and a (f/c) streak in her hair. "I am so sorry" she apologized. "It's alright" I say, putting my hands in my pockets. She gave a slight nod and slowly walked away. "I'm surprised you didn't go all ape on her" mugs chuckled. I gave a fake laugh. "Y..yeah". "Wait, why didn't you go all crazy on her?" He asked. "C..cause, it wasn't her fault" I say. "Nope, you like her" he teased. "How can I, we only met! I don't even know her name!" "Love at first sight, JUST LIKE THE DISNEY MOVIES!!" I gave him an evil glare and he piped down. We continued walking.

~time skip~

We were walking back after an encounter with bendy and Boris. Mugs was looking around, I was staring at my feet. Mugs grabbed my arm causing me to stop. "Dude, why the fuck have you stopped me!" I yelled. He didn't reply. Within seconds he ran and dragged me. "What the fuck are you doin!!" I yell. He stopped and pointed to something. I flipped my hair back to normal and looked. It was that girl again. I groaned as a little blush came to my face. "Mugs, why'd you bring me to her! We don't have time for this!" I whisper yell so she won't hear me. He rolled his eyes and smirked. He looked towards her. "Hey, excuse me ma'am!" He waved his arm in the air. She looked at him confused. "Yeah?" She asked. Mugs pushed me closer. "My bro would like to know your name" he smirked. "Oh, I'm (y/n)" she blushed slightly. "I'm mugman, or mugs, and this is" he paused to let me respond. "I'm cuphead, or cup" I sighed. "Maybe we should meet up another time?" Mugs suggested. "Oh, um I'd like that" she smiled sheepishly. "Ok, when are you available?" Mugs asked. "Well, come here" she passed a note with a restaurant written on it. "Come Tuesday" she walked away. I slapped the back of mugs' head. "Dude, what were you thinking!" I yell. "What? I got you a date" he smirked. I groaned again. "Let's go" I walk away.

~time skip~

(Y/n) pov

It was Tuesday. I was at the restaurant I told them to go to. I saw them in the distance. The youngest, mugman I think, waved his arms in the air. While the eldest, cuphead, just had his hands in his pockets looking at the floor. I waved and gave a closed eye smile. I got tackled into a hug. I opened my eyes to see mugs hugging me. I hugged back. We brake the hug. Cuphead seemed......pissed. I shrugged it off. "Let's go in" I smile. "Yeah!" Mugs yelled. He looked towards cup, who seemed to be daydreaming. He elbowed him and it scared him. He shook his head and smiled. "Y...yeah" he says. We walked to the door and entered. We went to a table. It was a four seated table since there were three of us. I sat down, looking at the menu. Someone sat down next to me, with force. I thought it was mugs. I placed the menu down and saw mugs opposite me. So that means that.....cuphead.....is next to me I blushed slightly and flattened my ears. "So um, w...what do you guys wanna order?" I ask. "Oh, I'll have a steak" mugs says, placing his menu down "what about you, cuppy?" Cuphead was staring at something. I looked in the direction it was and saw nothing piculior. Cup stood up furiously. "Excuse us, (y/n). We've got something to do" he says, grabbing mugs' arm as he passed. I tilted my head to the side. I just waited for them. I heard screams and stood. I sped around the corner. Something ran into me, causing us both to fall. It was a demon. He stood and offered to help me up, I took his hand. Before I could let go he ran, with me still in his grip. "um, excuse me sir" I say. He stopped and looked at me. He blushed. "I am so sorry!" He yells. Before I could say anything, something else bumped into me. It was a wolf. He seemed worried. "COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS!!" I hear a raspy voice yell. I turn to see mugs and cup come running. I hid, not wanting them to see me. "There you are" cup says, eyeing the demon and wolf. I shrunk at the tone in his voice. He pointed towards them, his finger lighting up. I was shocked as he fired. The demon ducked causing the shot to go through............. mugman!! Everyone's eyes widened. Cup fell to the floor, hands on his head. He reached for mugs shoulder.