cuphead x vampire reader

A/n I got bored so I decided to write this. Btw you can hide your identity of being a vampire but you still can't be in the sun, so you wear a hat.

(Y/n) pov

I was walking down the street with a (f/c) hoddie on and a (f/c) hat on. I hate being a vampire, when I get angry my fangs and wings come out. So I had to pretty much avoid everyone. I was walking until I accidentally bumped into someone, causing us both to fall on the floor. "Oh, im so sorry" a voice says as they offer to help me up. I took the offer and they helped me up. It was a short demon. "It's ok, it wasn't your fault. It was mine, I wasn't looking where I was going" I say. Soon a black wolf came around the corner, followed by a black cat and two men with cups for their heads. "Bendy, who is this?" Asked the wolf. "Oh, I don't know I accidentally bumped into her" the demon called 'bendy' said. "Oh ok then" the wolf said. They walked away and so did I. That was awkward.

~🎵🎶time skip 🎶🎵~

I was walking down an ally. It was dark so I didn't need to wear my hat anymore so I had it off, revealing my scruffy (h/c) hair. And what a coincidence, I saw the same demon, wolf, cat and the cup men. I waved and they waved back. They ran up to me. "Isn't it such a coincidence that we've seen each other again" the demon said. "Heh, yeah" I say. "My question is why were you wearing a hat and a hoodie in the scorching sun, I can see why the hat but why the hoodie. And now you don't have them on and it's freezing cold" said one of the cup men wearing blue. "N..no reason" I say. I didn't like it when people asked me questions so this was sort of ticking me off. And I didn't want to reveal I'm a vampire, I actually like these people. But the questions kept on going on and on and on and ON! I couldn't help it, I hissed revealing my fangs and wings. They stepped back in fear. I stopped hissing but my fangs and wings were still out. "S.... sorry" I say "you probably are afraid of me now, I know how it is. You can run and scream" I say looking at the floor. "AWSOME!!!!" I hear a voice say. I look up to see them all smiling. I was confused. "Hey we could really use someone like you in our quest" the demon said.

Cuphead pov

"R.. really?" The girl asked. "Of course" Felix says. "I'm bendy" bendy says. "I'm borris" borris says. "I'm Felix" Felix said. "HEY!! I'm mugman but you can call me mugs" mugs said. "Cuphead, but just call me cups" I say, casually flipping my hair. "Well I'm (y/n)" (y/n) says smiling. She was hot, I'm not gonna lie. But bendy might be after her I don't know, but I do know one thing. She is mine. We started to walk but (y/n) was hiding her wings. "Hey, why are you hiding your wings?" I ask but, because I was at the back of the group with her, no one knew we were talking. "I don't like it when people know that I'm a vampire. People always run and scream" she explains. "I don't see why, who'd want to run from this sexy thing~?" I flirted. She blushed. I smirked. She moved closer to the group as we neared the forest. Then she revealed her wings. We wondered around the forest for awhile then we set up camp. We all sat around a fire. I sat next to (y/n). "Ok, since we've only got three tents, we'll be pairing" bendy says. We started to get into our pairs.
Borris with mugs.
Bendy with Felix.
And me with (y/n).
We went into our tent and sat down. "How are you enjoying the trip so far?" I ask. "I'm really enjoying this, it's so much fun being with people you like" she said. She yawned and fell asleep on my shoulder and I blushed. Soon I fell asleep on her head.

Bendy pov

I walked into cups and (y/n)'s tent to check on (y/n). But what I saw was unexpected. (Y/n) lying her head on cups shoulder, and cups lying his head on hers. I chuckled and took a photo. Then I left.

(Y/n) pov

I woke up with cups on my head, I moved him off and hissed at the sunlight beeming through the tent. Cups woke and I quickly put on my hat and my hoodie. "Oh yeah, you're a vampire" he says. He had red on his face. "W..what happened to your face?" I ask. "W..what?!" Cups says. "It's red, are you... bleeding?" I ask. He just laughed. (You don't know what blushing is cause you've never seen it). "N..no. I'm perfectly fine" he says. "Then what is it?" I ask. "Blushing" he says. "What is blushing?" I ask. "It's something that happens when you feel affection for another person" he explains. "Ohhhhhhhhh! How does it feel?" I say. "Well you should know since you've done it before" he says. "Wait what" I say.

//Flashback\\

"I don't see why, who'd want to run from this sexy thing~?" Cuphead flirted. (Y/n) blushed.

//Back to the present\\

"That was blushing?" I ask. "Yeah, how did it feel to you?" He asked. "Strange, wierd, and I don't know how else to explain it" I say. He chuckled. We walked out of the tent to see bendy smirking. "What are you smirking about?" Cuphead asked. "Hehehe, look at this picture" bendy said as he shows us his phone. It was a picture of me sleeping on cups shoulder and hislm sleeping on my head. I did that thing cups mentioned, what's it called ummmmmmmmmmmm that's it, blushing. Anyway, I started to blush and so did cups. "I caught that beautiful moment on camera" bendy says. "Bendy give me that God dam phone" cups screeched reaching for bendys phone. "Nope" bendy said as he put his phone in his bag. "Fak you bendy" cups whispers.

Cuphead pov

I was pissed off at bendy. When I was about to attack that mofo, he yelled "now" then someone put mine and (y/n)'s heads together causing our lips to touch in a kiss. We quickly pull away from each other and look who put our heads together and it was mugs. "You're the worst bro ever" I say to mugs. "Yeah, but you liked it" mugs says. "True" I whisper so no one could hear bit it failed, so bad. "OMFG YAS!!" Mugs, borris and bendy screamed. Felix just looked annoyed with all the noise. "I did too" I heard (y/n) whisper. "Really?" I ask. She nodded then I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. I could tell I was going to love her forever.

A/n I only wrote this for fun but I got too captivated in writing this.
1224 words