cuphead x toon butterfly reader

This was requested by; SkylarKeeney
Don't play song yet!
Quick note before we start; I had to do some fucking research on this shit and I don't know if I got it right. So, to the person who requested it, tell me if I got this right and if I didn't I'll re-write it.
Thanks for the request!! And enjoy!)

Cuphead pov

"Spit my brother out you bitch!!" I yell, leaping at the giant mermaid and trying to pry her mouth open. She wacked me to the floor, making me grunt in pain. Bendy's demon form was tackling the snakes in her hair. (I don't know anymore...). I wanted mugs back. And I won't stop until I get him! "How are we going to get him?!" Boris says, his tone worried. "Well, it may sound crazy and unbelievable. But why don't we summon this legendary toon" Felix says. I give him a confused glance, questioning him. "Hey, don't judge! It's true. She's a butterfly!" He says, a smile on his face. Boris then had an expression of realization, saying "oooh. It's that (y/n) creature, isn't it?". Felix nods. "You're both nuts!" I exclaim, storming away from the two and shooting the mermaid.

(Play song)

I then heard the slightest sound of music. I look over at the source of the sound, seeing Boris and felix. I roll my eyes and focus on the mermaid. But the song. It was all that I could hear. It wasn't even loud. It was just there! But it did get me to think.....who is this toon? And how could they help? What if they don't help? What if I can't mugs back!? "Stop it, cuphead!" I exclaim, lighting up my finger tip, "mugs is gonna be fine. He always is". I then shot again. I wasn't focused and the shot missed, hitting a small cliff. I growl, turning my head towards Felix and Boris, yelling "turn that shit of-" I was cut off by a small screech. It was enough to hurt your ears. It caught everyone's attention, though. Even the mermaid's. Then, a huge figure emerged from the smoke I had created earlier. The figure was a female with giant wings. My heart dropped. Both from fear and......I..I don't know. This other feeling is....odd. She dropped infront of me. I have never felt so short. She looked down at my trembling figure. Then, walked past me. She then took off, flying up to the mermaid. I was mesmerized. "Who's nuts now" I hear Felix mutter. I just roll my eyes and get a safe distance away.

"Bendy!" Boris exclaims as bendy dropped through the air. This legendary toon was quick and caught him, gently passing him to Boris who thanked her. She bowed her head and went back to battle. I wanted to help. But I didn't know how. I seem like a wimp. I'm hiding. I need to save my brother! I can't lose him! He's the only thing I've got left! I clench my teeth, growling at myself. I then noticed that she was about to get hit, so I shot. Narrowly missing her. She looks over at me, I just give her a small smile. She smiles back, but gets back her neutral expression and continues fighting. The body of the mermaid turned to rock and began to crack up. I thought that would be the end of it, but apparently not. The mermaid was now just a giant floating head. I sigh, mumbling "you've got to be kidding me". I rush out and join bendy, Boris and felix, inspecting the mermaid. I then saw a small head pop out from the bottom of the giant head. "Mugman!" Felix and Boris chimed. I heard mugman giggle, followed by him saying "golly, you guys are small from up here!". A soft smile crept on my face, I knew you were alright you bastard. "How do we get him down?" I ask, looking towards the others. Felix was digging through his bag, sparks coming out of it as he says; "I've got this". He then pulls out a grappling hook. A fucking grappling hook. How the fuck did he get a grappling hook in his bag. Questions aside, he raised it up and aimed, shouting "mugs! Look out!" before he shot. Mugs saw the sharp hook heading straight towards him, so he quickly retracted his head back, vanishing back inside the vile mermaid. It landed in, stabbing the creature which caused it to yell out in pain. All this time, the butterfly like toon watched. She didn't move a muscle. She was like a statue. Mugs then came down, a smaller version of the mermaid and a cog in hand. As soon as his feet made contact with the floor, I rushed up to and hugged him. "Don't. Leave. Me. Again!" I say, my tone sounding angry yet relieved at the same time. "O..ok cuppy. B..but I can't b.. breath" mugs says, gasping for air from my tight grip. I quickly release him, simultaneously apologising. Mugs only giggles at me. In the corner of my eye, I could see the so called '(y/n)' watching from above. She seemed satisfied with what she had done. Without thinking, I ran towards some rocks and began to climb up them. Once I reached the top, I stood straight and stared at the legendary toon. She was about to fly away, but I called out "wait!". She looks towards me, the look of confusion on her face. I breathed heavily, letting my mind take over. "I..I know you don't know me. B..but I..I just wanna say; y..you did great. T..thanks for saving my brother" I say, a small blush dusting over my face. (Y/n) smiled softly, gliding over to me. I froze. I wanted to run, yet I wanted to stay. I couldn't make a decision. She landed right infront of me, staring at me. I gulped quietly, waiting for anything to happen. I heard a small and quiet giggle come from her. This made me blush more. She gently lifts my chin ups leaning closer to me. Our faces were so close together. Close enough that I could feel her warm breath. Then, she gently pecked my lips. I froze again, my face going pure red. "Your welcome" she says in a somewhat distorted voice. But it still sounded beautiful. She then brushes a hand through my hair and flew away. I stood there in awe. I was love struck. "Yo, cups! Are yah done with girlfriend?!" I hear bendy call followed by him chuckling. I blush more, if that's even possible, and look up at the sky, nodding and muttering "y..yeah".

(I am so sorry that this took so long! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that. Thanks for the request! Bye!)